CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

MANU FASHION HOUSE- MANIK'S ROOM

Both Nandini and Zaki enter the room and Manik start the conversation...

Manik: Okay Tara now you can tell whatever you want to tell us.

Tara: Sir I was not able to go there because my car tyre is punctured by Nandini and it stopped in the middle of the road.

Manik: What nonsense why would Nandini puncture your car!

Tara: I am 100 percent sure sir it's Nandini!

Nandini become shock when Tara accused her for puncturing Tara's car!

Manik: Tara stops talking rubbish over here!

Manik said angrily...

Nandini: Tara why would I puncture your car!

Tara: Don't act innocent in front of me Nandini!

Nandini: Believe me Tara I didn't do anything!

Manik: Nandini you don't need to explain anything to her as she does not deserve it.

Nandini: But Manik what will they think of our fashion house if we didn't go to their college to give speech?

Manik: Did you see that Tara...she is worry about our fashion house and you are blaming her for nothing...

Tara: No sir I am telling the truth!

Manik: Stop it Tara! I know you are feeling insecure with Nandini from the day I choosen her design but you are so low minded blaming her for puncturing your car...Nandini can go to any extend to help people even an animal but she can never think of destroying anything and putting someone in trouble do you understand!

Nandini was stunned to know how much trust Manik have on her and how well he understands her... Tara becomes so pissed off when Manik praises Nandini...

Tara: But she will do that to get back at me as I puncture her car on her presentation day to stop her from doing the presentation!!!

Zaki who was all time silent claps his hand...

Zaki: Thank you Tara to spill the beans from your own mouth!

Manik was so shocked to found out Tara was the want punctured the car and Nandini was surprised on how Tara admit herself...Tara also realised what she just said...

Zaki: Manik sir it's me who puncture Tara's car and I send Sujatha to give the speech in that college today so that it won't affect our fashion house...

Manik stand up from his chair and shout at Tara...

Manik: You are the second worst woman I encounter in my life! Like seriously how could you be so low just because I didn't select your design you try to destroy Nandini's presentation!

Tara: No sir!

Manik: Oh just shut up...You even blaming her to puncture your car!

Tara: I am sorry sir...I won't repeat it again!

Manik: Sorry my foot...You know what just get out of my fashion house before I throw you out!

Tara: But sir my contract haven finish and you can't throw me out before that.

Nandini: Manik please don't throw her out!

Manik:No Nandini you just stay out of this...and you Tara...How dare you telling my fashion house rule to me!