CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

MANIK'S CABIN

Manik: Harrey what should I do if womens are after mens money!

Alia: Excuse me I love Dhruv only him not his money.

Manik: Relax Alia I am not saying all the womens but I definitely can tell my so called mom right. Because of her I am not interested to be in relationship because I don't want to be like my father. You guys know right how much my dad loves her but she was not deserved to be loved by anyone and she only love money.(by saying all this manik's face become sad)

Dhruv: (dhruv notice Manik's face) sorry buddy actually our intention was not to make you remember all this.

Manik: No that's alright. (Manik to change the mood he change the topic) Now leave my personal life and tell me yours personal life. (Both Dhruv and Alia give what are you asking look?) Harrey tell me when you guys are getting married.

Dhruv & Alia: (both of them smile and say) NEXT WEEK!!!

Manik: What you guys are getting married next week and you both didn't tell me anything.

Dhruv: That's why we are here today to cordially invite you to our wedding.

Manik: Okey so congratulation to both of you and how the preparations were going on?

Alia: About the preparation we don't need to worry as Navya will take care of it.

Manik: Navya? You mean Cabir's girlfriend?

Alia: yes do you know her?

Manik: No I have not seen her but whenever I call Cabir, he only talks about her so that how I remember her name.

Alia: Actually Navya is a very talented wedding planner so when Cabir insist we say okay.

Manik: Don't worry guys I will there on the wedding day!

Dhruv: What wedding day? Buddy you always say I am as your brother and now you are saying you only be there on wedding day?

Alia: Exactly that's not fare Manik! We want you to be there next Monday onward as Monday evening is our engagement until Saturday our wedding day.

Manik: What 6 days? You guys know right that I have a fashion house to run!

Alia: Come on Manik did we disturb you last four years? No right and so these six days you have to spend time with us.

Manik: Okay baba! I am coming.

Dhruv:Cool buddy.

Manik: (manik look at his watch) Okay come on guys after long time we are meeting so let's go for lunch to our all time favourite restaurant.

Dhruv: Yes our old Manik is back.

Manik: whatever! So guys get going I will meet you guys at car park in 5minutes.

After Dhruv and Alia when to their car, Manik call Aman to his cabin.

Aman: Yes sir?

Manik: Aman I am going out now so you do one thing after you select those three best applications, you send it to my email and I will check them once I reach home.

MANIK'S HOUSE

Once Manik reach home and after he takes his shower, he sat on his bed and start checking his emails on laptop.

Manik: Wow perfect! Aman have send me those applications.

When he opens the first person's resume, the first thing he saw was the name!

Manik: what it's a guy? Shit how could you forgot Manik to tell Aman that you only want a girl for this job.( Yes Since Manu Fashion House are designing female costume currently so he thought would be better if the new fashion designer is a female as he already have enough male fashion designer with him.)

He then continue to look for the next application and he read out the name

Manik: Ridhima! Great finally a girl.

After reading every detail about Ridhma, he is not that impressed to hire her for the job. So he continues to look for the last person's details hoping that he will be impressed this time.

Manik: Name...Nandini Murthy and age 22. (When he read the name his eye automatically when to see the photo as normally people attach passport size photo together with their resume.)

He was shocked when he saw the photo.

Manik: WHAT THE HELL! Who will send such photo that too for a job application?

With so much irritation Manik continue read about her qualification. (Nandini have completed Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Fashion Design with distinction) Finally manik is now reading the tell me about you" column...

I am NANDINI MURTY and I am sure you would be shocked to seeing my picture as I am covering my face with my hands.I am so sorry if I have irritated you but believe me I have a reason to do this. I have done so because I don't want you to give me job by looking at my face but by seeing my achievement and my talent.Besides completing my degree with distinction, I also have took part in International Designing Completion during college time and my design was selected until to the final round.

After reading the entire Nandini's resume, Manik actually quite impressed...

Manik: Interesting!!! So let see Miss Murthy how much talented are you!

After decided to hire Nandini, Manik call Aman immediately...

Aman: Hello sir

Manik: Aman I have decided that I am going to hire Nandini Murthy as Junior Fashion Designer of Manu Fashion House.

Aman: Great Sir than I will send the letter to join immediately to her.

Manik:Wait! Next whole week I will be not around... today is 10th July then send her letter ask her to join Manu Fashion House on 20th July.

Aman: Okay as you said Sir.

Manik: Good!

*****