CHAPTER 62

CHAPTER 62

IN THE HOTEL - LOBBY AREA

MaNan enter into the hotel...Manik try to talk with Nandini...

Manik: Nandini if u have forgotten let me remind you that you need to share the room with me!

Nandini glare at Manik angrily and then she takes her phone and type something...

Manik: What are you typing?

Nandini show her phone to him...

Phone message: In your dream Manik Malohtra...

Manik: What!!! But you already promise me right!!!

She type something again in her phone and show to him...

Phone message: The promise was when my friends come with us, I will share the room with you but you had already break that promise by leave them on the road...

Before Manik could say anything...Nandini's friends comes to them...

Zaki: Sir there are only three rooms available and the rest is already booked by those people who are attending the workshop tomorrow...

Soha: Three is more than enough for us right...

Sujatha: Exactly...couples will share the room and I will have one room.

Zaki: Cool...

Manik mind talk: Wow for the first time they are talking in my favour...Now Nandini you will definitely need to share the room with me...

Nandini: NO!!!

Sujatha: What no Nandini?

Nandini: Sujatha you are scared of sleeping alone right so I will share the room with you...

Sujatha was confused as she is not scared of sleeping alone...

Sujatha: But I am not...

Nandini stop her from saying it...

Nandini: Don't worry Manik won't say anything...

Sujatha just nod her head...Manik glare at Nandini angrily while Nandini smirk at him...

Service guys: We will bring all your bags to your respective rooms...

Manik mind talk: Nandini you will have to share the room with me...I will make sure of that...

All leave down their bags with the service guy and goes to their respectively rooms...All the three room are next to each other and it on 7th floor!

ZaHa ROOM

Soha: Zaki how come our rooms are next to each other when there is only three room available...

Zaki: That's because I ask for it...

Soha: Matlab?

Zaki: If I tell you guys there are more room available then how will we get the chance to share the room???

Soha: Aww Zaki you are so romantic...

SUJATHA ROOM

Sujatha: Nandini what was that?

Nandini: Nice room right...

Sujatha: Nandini answer my question why you didn't share room with Manik sir when he came all the way for you???

Nandini: Nothing it's just that I want to share the room with you...

Sujatha: REALLY???

Nandini: Yeah!!!