CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 40

BESIDE LAKE

After the kiss, Nandini just hug Manik and he too wraps his arms around Nandini...They hug each other passionately...After some time they break the hug...Manik quickly takes out a small box from his pocket...Nandini notice it...

Nandini: What is this Manik?

Manik: Actually today is our new beginning right so there should be something which is not yours or mine instead it should symbolic us so I have got this magnetic pendant for us...Manik show it to Nandini...It was a heart shape pendant where "I LOVE YOU" is written on it...

Nandini: Wow Manik it's so beautiful...

Then Manik pull it and it becomes two separate pendants...Manik makes Nandini wear the golden colour pendant...Then, Nandini makes Manik wear the silver colour pendant...

Manik: So it is symbolic that...

Before Manik could say it out Nandini complete it...

Nandini: That we are incomplete but when we are together we are complete...

Manik: You got it...

*****

LOOKING IN THE SKY

After making each other wear the pendant they lay down on the rose petal beside each other and were enjoying looking at the sky and the stars...Nandini hug Manik's right arm and start the conversation...

Nandini: Manik you have given me the most special confession by making my parent witness our love...

Manik: Nandini I know your parents mean a lot to you so that's why I want our confession in front of them...

Nandini: I am sure my parents would be happy seeing us confess our love in front of them and they will always bless us from there too...

Manik: Yeah...Nandini we should be like your parent...We should love each other always and must be together forever...

Nandini: Hamesha!!!

Manik: Yeah hamesha...

Nandini deeply thinking about what her Amms always told her about her parent's love story and she tell about it to Manik...

Nandini: You know Manik my parent were in relationship for 5 years before their marriage yet they only become one after their marriage...

Manik: Wow after 5 years in relationship then only they get married is it?

Nandini: Yeah and Amms always say that the best and pure thing in their love is despite being in relationship for five years they follow our culture and only become one after their marriage...So why don't we promise to my parents that even we will also be like them...

Manik turn towards Nandini and he leans closer to her that causes the pendant she was wearing attached to Manik's pendant due to magnetic force...

Manik: But Nandini we were already become one...

Manik say while showing their pendant which was attached together...

Nandini: MANIK yeh nahi hai...

Manik understand what Nandini is saying still he say...

Manik: Then what Nandini!

Nandini: Manik you understand right what I am saying!

Manik: NO... so please explain clearly!

By saying this Manik takes Nandini hand and kiss her knuckles...