CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24

MANIK MANSION - DINING HALL

All goes to dining and Manik was surprised looking at the cake...

Manik - Guitar cake?

Cabir - Yaar if you were a kid then I would bought superman or spiderman cake but since you are not a kid so I bought guitar cake because as far as I know you like guitar right!

Manik - Guitar cake is fine Cabir but why the cake is so big...I mean we are only five of us and how will we finish it...

Cabir - I will tell you why the cake is big later... first cut the cake bro...

Manik - Okay!

Then, everyone sing the birthday song for him and Manik cut the cake...

Manik - Okay I have cut the cake already so now tell me...

Cabir - So you seriously don't know the reason...

Manik - No!

Mukti - It's payback time Manik...

Manik - What payback?

Cabir - Payback the 12 years which you didn't celebrate your birthday...

Alia - So we each one of us going to feed you 12 slices of cake to compensate those years you didn't celebrate...

Alia said while cutting the cake...

Manik - What! Are you serious? It's to childish guys...

Mukti - No Manik we are not going to leave you today...guys even help me to complete my turns too...

Cabir - Yes...No worries Mukti...Nandini will help you out...

Nandini - Me! No way how will Manik eat so many slices of cakes...

Manik - Exactly! Dhruv even you are involves in their plan?

Dhruv - I am sorry buddy...they have solid reason to do so...

Then Cabir, Dhruv and Alia started to feed Manik the cake forcefully...

Manik - Guys birthday meri hai...so even I should feed you all the cake right...

Then even Manik start to feed them forcefully...Later all started to feed each other cake forcefully and Manik slowly sneaked out from there...

Manik - Nandini let's go from here or else I swear I will vomit if I eat anymore of these cake...

Nandini - Okay Manik...

MANIK MANSION- MANIK'S ROOM

Manik - wait here...I will wash my face first!

Nandini - Okay!

Nandini takes out a gift box for him from her bag...

Manik comes out of the washroom after some time...

Nandini - Manik you are okay na...I mean you ate so many slices of cake in one go...

Manik - Yeah! Now I am feeling okay and time god we sneaked out...

Nandini - Happy Birthday once again Manik...(she extended the gift box to him!)

Manik - OMG! Nandini another gift!( Manik takes the gift from her)

Nandini - Yes since you called me to your birthday party so I can't come here empty hand right!

Manik - But Nandini you have given me so many gifts today in the fashion house and now another one...