CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

MANIK'S CAR

From the moment Manik and Cabir sat in the car, it was complete silent...After some time Manik break the silence.

Manik: So your girl friend is the want planning Dhruv and Alia's wedding?

Cabir: Yes! Wait but how did you know?

Manik: Last Friday when Alia and Dhruv visit me in Manu Fashion House that time Alia told me that Navya is very talented and all and even she told that you insist!

Cabir: Of course man. Don't you think that it is my responsible to help her out? Actually indeed she is talented so why not.

Manik: Wow Cabir being so responsible and all! That's something new.

Cabir: haha very funny...This want you only understand when you fall in love with someone. Actually because of Navya I started to become responsible. Navya is girl who is matured and rational.

Manik: Rational?

Cabir: Matlab she never do anything thing without thinking and always plan properly before doing things and that how even carefree Cabir somehow changing in to responsible Cabir.

Manik: Interesting!!! Then definitely I must meet her!

Cabir: Of course you will meet her soon in fact very soon but for now I am very hungry so let's go eat somewhere nearby and also do some shopping.

Manik: Shopping?

Cabir: Oh yes I forget to tell you that I haven buy gift for Dhruv and Alia's wedding!

Manik: Cabirrr! Don't you remember just a minute ago you said that now you are now responsible!

Cabir: Of course I am but only for Navya!

Manik: Okay! Since you are driving so go where ever you want but make sure we reach there before engagement!

Cabir: Cool!

DHRUV'S MANSION

Nandini comes back to Navya after changing her clothes. Now Nandini is wearing beautiful white suits which she actually planned to wear during the engagement in the evening. Navya is standing outside the mansion doing her last check on decoration.

Nandini: Navya this mansion is so big and beautiful but your decorations are even more beautiful.

Navya: Thank you Nandu but for me you are looking even more beautiful.

Nandini: Woh actually today evening is the engagement right so I thought get ready now itself...Navya Iook there is already one main entrance over there but why are you making two flower decoration entrances over here?

Navya: Woh Nandu actually marriage is not only connecting two people but also two families. Today is engagement where all relative from both side would finally able to meet and talk. First they enter as two different families so two different entrance and once they reach the main entrance they will enter together indicating from now on they are one big family.

Nandini: Wow such a beautiful thought Navya!

Navya: Yes I know. Actually, after I am in relationship with Cabir, I have started to understand about love so much and also come up with such thoughts.

Nandini: Looks like someone is blushing... Navya you didn't tell me how is he? Matlab what kind of guy he is and all.

Navya: Nandu Cabir is a cool guy and totally care free type. In fact angry does not even exist in his dictionary.