CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 54

CARK PARK - EVENING 6PM...

Nyonika: So my son have gifted you a new car!!!

Nandini: No...My Manik gifted me this new car!!!

Nyonika: If you have forgotten then let me remind you that I am Manik's mother!

Nandini: Yeah I know you are his so called mother who did not even love him...WAIT...why should I even reach love in fact you didn't even care for him...So it will be better you stay away from him!

Nyonika: Who are you to ask me to stay away from my son?

Nandini: Well I guess now I need to remind you that I am Manik Malohtra's girlfriend who care and love him so much so definitely I have the right to say...

Nyonika: Really you want me to believe that you love him sincerely!...(Nandini give confuse look) I know you are a middle class girl who is waiting to become rich so you trap my son by doing love drama right!!!

Nandini: Don't assume everyone to be like you who will do everything thinking money in mind! Love is the most pure thing in the world and it will just happen and there is no involvement of money in this...

Nyonika: Oh just stop it...Now don't talk as if you can survive without money...Remember without money you will have to die staving...

Nandini: I know we need money to survive but that does not mean everything in this world involve money...

Nyonika become fed up talking to her so she comes to the point...

Nyonika: Let me come to the point...I don't want you in my son's life so just back off and if you need money then tell me how much you need to leave my son!!!

Nandini give disgusting look at Nyonika...

Nandini: Manik was 100 percent right about you...I mean everything for you is money na...Chii I felt disgusting talking to you!!!

Nyonika get angry...

Nyonika: I am asking the last time will you leave my son or not?

Nandini: I love Manik not to leave him but to be with him forever as his humsafar!!!

Nyonika: So if this is your decision then let me see how long your so called love exist!!!

Nandini: Hamesha!!!

Nyonika: Well let's see Nandini...

Nyonika after giving her famous smirk goes from there...

Nandini mind talk: Wow aiyappa I thought I can never hate someone in my whole life but now I just hate that Nyonika to the core...Yeah I just hate her...

While she was busy in her mind talk someone hugs her from the back which immediately bring her back to the reality and she smiles as she recognize the hug...

Nandini: Manik!!!

Manik: Kya hua why are you still waiting here...I mean if you were inside the fashion house then its different but here in the parking lot...

Nandini: Woh actually I was about to leave and then I ...

Nandini stop herself from telling Manik that she met his mother as it will only off his mood again...

Manik: and then kya?

Nandini: and then I remember that I need to ask you something so I was waiting for you!!!

Manik: Toh ask me now!!!

While saying this, Mank nuzzles his nose in her hair...

Nandini: Like how did you manage to give love advice to Zaki?