CHAPTER 53

CHAPTER 53

JUNIOR DESIGNER CABIN

Nandini goes to Zaki's table to talk about Soha as yesterday due to meeting they all were busy so Nandini decided to talk about it today...

Nandini: So Zaki when are you planning to confess?

Zaki: Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that actually I confess to her on last Friday itself and it was possible because of MANIK SIR!

Nandini get shock like how was it possible because of Manik...

Nandini: WHAT? I mean how is it possible because of Manik? In fact remembers he tear your letter that day misunderstanding everything...

Zaki: Yeah but later sir himself comes and motivate me to confess directly so I manage to say it to her...

Nandini: Then what did she say?

Zaki: she ask time and I have given her the time happily because somehow I know she too love me but she haven realised it...

Nandini: Okey all the best...I am sure she will realise soon

Nandini say it and she start thinking about why Manik didn't say anything about it to her...Zaki realised Nandini lost somewhere...

Zaki: Kya hua where are you lost?

Nandini: Nahi actually I was thinking like how THE Manik Malohtra give advise that too love advice to you and he didn't tell me anything about it!

Zaki: May be he must have forgotten to tell you!

Nandini: But this is so not him...LOVE ADVICE!!!

Nandini was more of telling it to herself...

Zaki: Exactly as even I never expect Manik sir would give love advice to me!!!

Nandini: Okey you continue I will be back soon...

Nandini goes from there to see Manik...

MANIK CABIN

Nyonika: So how are you my son?

Manik wakes up from his sit angrily and ask her...

Manik: What are you doing here?

Nyonika close the cabin door and comes near to his table...

Nyonika: Well you make me come here Manik!

Manik give confused look ...

Nyonika: I called you zillion times but you didn't pick any of my call so that's why I am here...I am sure you would have missed me so much so I thought I should pay a visit to your fashion house!

Manik comes to the other side of the table where Nyonika is standing and say...

Manik: Seriously!!! When I reject your calls meaning I don't even want to talk to you and I am sure you know that too so just stop the crap tell me why are you here!

Nyonika: Smart! Why not after all you are my son...So let me come to the point...you told the media that you don't have a mother and that shows how much hurt you are that I didn't do my responsibility as your mother...Toh I am here to fulfil it!!!

Manik was quite surprised to hear this from her mouth...

Manik: Fulfil what?

Nyonika: Well it's high time for you to settle down Manik...In fact your friend Dhruv have settle down and even your friend Cabir is in relationship...