CHAPTER 58

CHAPTER 58

Beach

With that Manik goes in and sit first...when Nandini was about to sit beside him, Manik pull her toward him and Nandini land on his lap...

Nandini: Manik!!!

Manik: Kya hua have you forgotten...Aaj valentine hai not puja(prayers) that you will sit beside me...

Nandini: Matlab?

Manik encircle his arms around her waist and pull her closer...

Manik: Matlab you will be sitting on my lap only my valentine...

Nandini smiles and both look into each other's eye...Then Nandini encircle her arms around his neck and say...

Nandini: Okey my valentine...I accept the condition without any objection...

Manik: GOOD!!!

Manik lean forward for a kiss but Nandini was in the mood of starting her surprises so she interrupts it by saying...

Nandini: So Manik let's start our valentine with the most special valentine cupcakes...

Manik: Yeah right...let's just finish off your surprises so that there will be no interruption...

Nandini: What interruption?

Manik: Nothing you continue your cupcake story...

Manik said while playing with her fingers...

Nandini: Story? Manik do you know have much effort I have putted in making those cupcakes...

Nandini asked in angry tone...Manik understand he had press the wrong button...

Manik: Relax Nandini...Okey now tell me where are my special lovely cupcakes made by this hands...

By saying this Manik kiss her palm... Nandini's anger vanished...she smiles and show the cupcakes on the table...

Manik: Wow Nandini...It is so beautiful and...

Nandini: and...

Manik: and I LOVE YOU TOO...

Nandini smiles...

Nandini: So which one you want to try first?

Manik: Of course the middle wala...

Nandini took the middle cupcake and show it near Manik's lip...Manik takes one bites...

Manik: Hmmm...Its taste so good Nandini...

Nandini: Really!

Manik: Yes...

Manik takes the cupcake from her hand and feeds her...

Then, before Nandini could realise Manik takes some cream and spread it on right cheeks.

Nandini: Manik what are you doing?

Manik: Can't you see I am eating the cake...

By saying this Manik start to eat the remaining part of cake...

Nandini: Yeah I can see that...

Nandini search for tissue around her and since she was sitting on Manik's lap so she couldn't reach the tissue box on the other end of the table...Therefore, she was about to wake up but Manik stop her...

Manik: Have you forgotten you are not allowed to wake up from my lap...

Nandini: But Manik I need to wipe the cream on my cheek na and the tissue box...