Chapter 11

We all head down to the police station to tell them that I am okay. They tell me they are sorry about my father and that they are trying their best to find him. I said thank you and we all left. I am not living with just Whitney so I asked the boys if I could stay with one of them. "Sorry Tory, my mom would have a coronary if I let a girl live with me for a little while." Shelton answers. I nod and then look at Hi, "You would have to go to the temple with me..." I quickly shake my head. One more shot, Ben. "I guess you could stay with me. I pretty sure my dad wouldn't care."

   I walk into my house with Ben and I see Whitney on the couch with her mascara running down her face. I quickly and quietly pass by her and run up to my room. As soon as Ben is in, I close the door very carefully. "Phew." I say and I go to my closet to grab my duffle bag. I am putting all my clothes into my bag when I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my stomach. I smile and keep packing. Ben puts his chin on my shoulder and I finally turn to face him. "Hi." I giggle. Ew, I just giggled...

   "So, are you going to tell Kit's girlfriend that your going to live with me for awhile?" He asks me. My reply is muffled by my head in his chest but I am sure he could still hear it, "I was planning on leaving her a note." He nods and releases me. I finish packing and Ben grabs my bag like a gentleman. I already wrote the note and I carefully placed it on the kitchen counter. Ben and I snuck out the door and ran to his dad's house.

   Ben unlocks the door and we slip in. "Dad's at work so we can get you settled in." I nod and follow him to his room. He has a pretty big room, it not decorated a whole lot. He has a poster of some video game I never heard of and lots of floor space. "Where shall I stay, sir?" I say with the worst British accent ever. He laughs and points to a huge empty space in his room. "Okay." But before I could set anything down he rushes in front of me and pulls down on the wall. The wall pulls out into my bed. Yay!, I don't have to sleep on the floor! He looks at me, "There you go." I walk over to him and kiss him on the cheek, "Thanks." I set my stuff down. We have to get started on finding Kit.