Chapter Fifty Four

Cursed Katie

It was hard for Arden to explain to Ron and Harry about the bruises on her neck that trailed down all the way to her collarbone. She eventually just flat out told the two, telling them the whole story.

Ron was scooping food into his mouth faster and faster as Arden told the story, he was enjoying the scandalous tale way too much.

Harry was surprisingly calm, which worried Arden for being calm wasn't something he was known for. But in actuality Harry was screaming on the inside, picturing himself using the Cruciatus curse on Draco over and over.

As Arden finished her story about how she got so drunk that she seduced Draco into sex, the two boys sat there utterly shocked.

"Blimey, so you got laid because you were so full of Fire Whiskey?" Ron asked.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Ron she said she didn't know if she did, but... it's likely..." He sighed.

Ron looked as if Christmas had come early. "Arden! D'you think you could sneak me a bottle of-" Ron was cut off by Harry smacking Ron's shoulder. "Bloody hell I was just joking."

"It's really not something to joke about, Ron." Arden mumbled. "I can barely remember what happened. Who knows, if we really did do it then I could become-"

"No, that's not happening." Harry said. "You'll be fine, but it's just best to stay away from him now." Harry shuddered at the thought of Arden possibly becoming pregnant, the thought of an offspring mixed with her perfect genes and Draco's awful ones made Harry shiver in fear.

Ron chuckled. "Are you just sayin' that so you can make a move?" He teased.

Arden couldn't help but smile at Harry's embarrassment.  "No, Hermione told me the same, and I think it's honestly the best thing to do."

-

Draco leaned over the sink, holding onto either side of the basin tightly. He'd ripped off his sweater, and slightly unbuttoned his shirt to cool off. His hair was a mess, and his lack of sleep was evident by the dark circles he had.

The difficulty of his mission was getting to his head, how he'd realised that it was no easy task for him. To top it all off he had the knowledge that Arden hated his guts, which only made focusing on his mission harder.

He wasn't about to give up though, he was chosen out of all the others who could have done it. He wasn't going to prove himself as a failure to the Dark Lord.

A cold sensation filled him as the ghost of Moaning Myrtle flew through him. She looked worried for the boy, for she'd never seen such an attractive boy look so stressed.

"Let me help you." Myrtle said softly, putting her hand on his shoulder though he couldn't feel it.

"Nobody can help me." He whimpered. Draco looked up in the mirror, and looked at himself in disgust as he saw how weak he had become. Never would he imagine that he'd become so vulnerable that he'd accept comfort from a dead Muggle-Born.

"What's troubling you?" She asked. "I've had experience with bullies myself."

Draco began venting to her. He told her about how bad people have been pressuring him, though he didn't say that it was Lord Voldemort. He also told Myrtle all about Arden, how he pushed her away so that she wouldn't be hurt by the bad people, how he made her hate his guts, and how much he missed her.

"You poor boy..." She sighed. She tried her best to offer support to Draco, but he would only tell her that he can't be helped. She was under the impression that he was sensitive, and was being bullied. "Tell me who those bullies are, I'll put them in there place." She threatened.