18

A/N: *hides behind wall* HI I'M BACK AND I'M VERY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I DIDN'T REALIZE IT'D BEEN TWO WHOLE FREAKING WEEKS PLEASE DON'T YELL AT ME.

Anyways, a new update for you all, thank you for waiting patiently.

Read and enjoy.

----------

As Dinah and Normani approached Lauren's bedroom door, Camila came running up the stairs, Ally following behind.

"We heard a door slam shut, and Mila was worried Lauren was upset," the older woman explained, not bothering to scold the girl for running up the stairs this time.

"Lauren is a little upset about... stuff," Dinah answered vaguely, giving the shorter blonde a pointed look. "She's hiding in here." She motioned to the bedroom door.

Ally raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Alright, how do you guys want to handle this?"

"I think, Dinah should talk to her alone," Normani said slowly. "If we're all in there, it could overwhelm her. And with Lauren, that will probably mean she'll just shut down and not say anything."

"Why Lolo sad?" Camila asked, looking confusedly between the three adults.

"Lauren thinks she did something bad, but she didn't," Dinah answered, giving the girl a small smile. "She didn't do anything bad, but she doesn't know that. So I need to talk to her alone, to make sure she knows she did nothing bad. Can you go back downstairs with Mommy and Momma?"

The brunette pouted, her shoulders slumping slightly. "I not see Lolo?" she asked quietly.

Normani wrapped the girl in her arms, hugging her reassuringly. "You can in a little bit," she promised. "Mama just needs to talk with Lauren alone, so that Lauren doesn't get more upset."

Camila nodded, leaning into the Normani, before perking up. She looked up at the three with an excited glint in her eyes. "We make Lolo happy?"

"And how would we do that?" Dinah inquired.

"We get 'er favowite food."

Ally looked at the other two women before looking back at the younger girl, smiling widely. "That sounds like a really good idea, baby."

The younger girl grinned proudly, happy to have come up with the idea all by herself.

"How about the three of us-" Normani motioned to herself, Ally, and Camila "-go and get dinner, and Dinah talks to Lauren?"

Her girlfriends nodded in agreement. Camila just grabbed her hand and tried dragging her towards the stairs, wanting to set her plan to cheer her friend up in motion as soon as possible.

After telling the two women to just get her whatever either of them were getting, Dinah watched them go downstairs before turning back to the bedroom door.

She tried turning the handle, finding Lauren hadn't locked the door. Instead of opening the door and walking in, she pressed her ear to the door and called softly, "Lauren? Are you okay?" After receiving no answer, she sighed. "Okay, if you're not going to answer me, I'm going to come in."

"Nuh uh," she heard from the other side. "No come in."

The blonde shook her head, smiling slightly at the girl's stubbornness. "Why not?"

"I bad," Lauren answered quietly, her voice cracking.

Dinah swore she could hear the tears running down the girl's face. "Lauren, may I please come in?" she requested softly. "I want to talk to you, but it's really important that I'm in the room with you."