4- A Beautiful Habit

Areena's Pov

Date- 19 December 2015

Every single minute, I think about everything that had happened. But that made me more depressed. Four months had passed and everything is changing now; Papa's health is still uneven. Our financial situation is also affected as he is the only earner in my family, and due to his health, he was not able to work properly.

I really want a break from my life. I can't share my feelings with anyone, not even Sara.

It is 2 o'clock at midnight, and I am still unable to sleep as it has been for four months.

I have to do something. I can't live my life like this. I have to think about something else.

With that thought, I opened my chatbook. So many messages and notifications pop up on my notification bar.

I opened messages from my school and college friends first. They all send their heartfelt sympathies to my dad and me. I typed a thankful message and sent it to all of them.

Meanwhile, a new message arrived. I opened it, and it was from none other than Abid.

I don't know why, but I felt very happy when his message arrived.
I opened it.

"Hey, beautiful. Where have you been these past four months? Are you okay?"

I don't know if he actually cares for me or not. But I am happy. I replied to him,

"Assalamualaikum Abid. I am fine. My father was not well. He had a heart attack after a day of talking to you. That's why. Anyway, how are you?

Abid: Walaikumussalam, I am so sorry, dear. Is it fine now?

Me: Ya. Alhumdulilah. He is good.

Abid: Are you okay, beautiful?

I felt like crying. This is the first time someone has asked about me.

Me: Yaa... I am fine, dear. Thank you for your concern.

Abid: Your welcome is beautiful; actually, I really liked talking with you that night. So I sent you that message without thinking. But after that night, you didn't come online. So I am a little afraid that You must be angry with me.

He is right, and I am angry with him. But the fact is, Am I really angry now?

Of course not...!!