38-Qubool Hai!! (I do)

Abid's Pov

"Ohh... Common Bhai. Its your wedding today. Are you going to put your work down or not, otherwise I am calling Dad."

I heard Afiya's voice beside me. She was shouting on me from the last three hours. And seriously from the day these stupid wedding things starts, she is behaving like my mother. I mean.. Huh... She is younger then me.

"Just five minutes more."

I told her. I have to complete this presentation today in any how.

"You are saying this from the last three hours bhai. What do you think, what it is today?"

She said almost shouting. I look at her. She is so irritating.

"I know its my wedding, you don't have to remind me again and again. Got it."

I replied in a serious tone.

"She has the every right to remind you that its your Wedding today,Abid. Because you are completely behaving like you forgot that."

I heard dad voice and look at him and put my laptop down on the table and stand up.

"Dad, just five minutes more, its com.."

Dad didn't let me finish as he replied,

"Are you want to married or not..??"

Dad asked in final tone.

"Of course I do, dad, but.."

He again didn't let me complete and said,

"So go and get ready,Areena and her family are already reached to the venue. And I don't want Baraat to be late. So hurry up!!"

He said and left. I sighed and close my laptop. I look at Afiya, who is looking absolutely beautiful. I didn't notice before. She is almost ready.

"What..?? Go bhai, I want to meet Bhabhi as soon as possible."

She said pushing me inside the bathroom. Listening her name,my heart beats rise. I don't know why I am feeling this way. Its just a game for me to show her, her right place in my life. But these feelings... Ufff.

I ignored Areena from that day completely. I neither meet her nor replied her messages.

I open the shower and let the warm water wash off my tiredness. From that day onwards I was working like a maniac on my new projects. I don't want to think about her. But my mind never stops thinking about her.

After taking bath I wear my Sherwani with a side dupatta and a jewel which Dad gives me as its a traditional, he wore this on his wedding too. I wear the turban also,which is alao a custom. Then, I used itr on me and finally wear my shoes and I am ready. Look.. So fast!!

 So fast!!