53-Love❤️

Areena's pov

"Now.. just change quickly, before you catch cold."

Abid said in his usual husky voice. But I refused to let him go. I hug him more tightly.

I need him.

That's the only thing that fill up my mind right now. My trauma hits me very hard these past few days. Everytime I closed my eyes, I felt like his hands are roaming around my body and it felt soo real. I want to forget it, but I just can't. I don't want Abid to touch me, because of my disgust. I felt so disgusting.

What the point to learn so many karate techniques when I can't even protect myself. I just felt so irritated and what not.

But the moment he said that my soul is his from the start, I felt so much warmth. His eyes shows so much sincerity.

After a long hug, I finally let him go. He smiled at me and left the bathroom. I look myself in the mirror, I look.... So horrible.

How can he smiled at me when I look so horrible and disgusting??

I remove my clothes and take a long bath to clear up my mind and body. I step down when I am done, and found that I have no more clothes to wear.

Bravo..!!

I think and think and think, and at last wrap a towel around my body which is big enough to reach to my knees.

Why should I felt like it happened before??

I reach to the door and call out his name,

"Abid... Are you there??"

But no response. I called out his name two to three times, but nothing.

Does he left.

I turn the knob and take a sneak peak,but I found no one.

I should take this chance to quickly get my clothes from the closet.

With that thought in my mind, I got out of the bathroom.

Before I reach there, a whistling sound makes me stop on my track. I turned to find Abid leaning to the balcony's door with one hand holding his  phone over his ear and the other folding over his chest.

Soo handsome...

Am I drooling??

I shake my head, and try to explain him,

"I am... I.. forget to ... I forget my clothes."

"Is it..??"

He asked in his so called husky voice. I nodded

"Yes..."

He walked to me throwing his phone on the bed,

"You should have called me??"

"I.. i do.."

He came soo close, I forgot to breathe for a moment.

"You do... But I didn't hear anything."

He said, his warm breathe blowing on my neck. I take a sharp breath in.

"But... I really...!!"

"Sshhhh.."

He kept his finger on my lips. His lips touch my neck, I hold his shirt as my knees suddenly felt so weak. He kiss my neck, his hand hold me firmly in his embrace.

Whats happening..!!

I don't even know when did his simple kissing turn into passionate sucking.