13-Dress-stress

Areena's Pov

I wake up early this morning as today is the most important day.

Today,the CEO of The Shimmer pvt. ltd. officially announce our collaboration on this new project thats why he organize a big gathering party.

Its not like that I didn't attend these parties earlier. But this time I am feeling very nervous. I don't know why, may be because this time I am on highlight. But whatever it is my heart says that something is going to be happened today.

Common Areena think positive..!!

I try to cheer myself up. I met him(The Shimmer's CEO) earlier, He treats me so well. He even told me to call her Uncle, but still I am feeling uneasy.

After Abid, I am facing problem to believe someone soo easily. Specially when they behave soo sweetly.

Oh...common, focus...!!

I checked out all the important papers of this agreement once more and now I have only one problem, My Dress. I am not good in dressing and all that. But I am a center of attraction today, so I want everything perfect. Even my dress.

I called Sara yesterday, She married to Bhai last month. As this is the real time of their enjoyment, I really don't want to disturb them. But when I told her about all this. She was super excited and insist that She will help me to choose my dress because she knows I am not good in that.

I am at Infiniti Mall right now. I arrived here at 12'o noon, as Sara told me that She will join me. But its 1 am now and still there is no sign of her.

I order one coffee and sit on the table, when I get a call,

"Soo Sorry Darling...I am here now, where are you..??"

Its from Sara.

ohh this girl.!!

I replied,

"I am on fourth floor at Evergreen coffee shop."

She thinks I am angry with her ,but I am not. I can understand, she is newly married and the fact that I know Bhai loves her sooo much. He doesn't want her to leave him for just a minute.

I am feeling sorry for Bhai.

Someone tap on my shoulder, I turn to see Sara looking more beautiful then before. Really, love makes people more beautiful.

She hugged me soo tightly which I responded as well.

I miss her soo much.

We drank coffee with alots of chit chat and after that we headed to the world of dresses. I mean seriously, So many dresses and Sara wants me to try all these.

Its 4:30 now, almost 2 hours. But still we are not able to find the right dress. I really don't know, a dress can give me so much stress.

"This is the 43th dress,Sara. I am tired now."

"Baby, try this one. You will look fabulous in this.."

"No..its enough.I am not going to try anything now, just select from all these."

"But..!!"

"Please Sara."

I insist her and she agree finally. She choose a light pink colour off shoulder gown for me.

I choose a dress for my bestie also as she is going on her honeymoon next week

I asked the girl to pack these dresses and paid the bill.

We were leaving the shop, when I hit someone who was running at that place, with a lots of bag in his hand. As we hit is an action and it's reaction is all the bags are on the floor.

"Don't you have eyes, Mister."
Sara asked angrily.

"I am really sorry Ma'am...I am.."

"What Sorry. Is it a place for jogging??"
Sara shout this time.

"Its okhh, Sara. Don't be soo angry. Its fine."

"I am really sorry Ma'am."
He said and I see fear in his eyes.

"Its okhh."

I said and pick up my bags, he also picked all his bags and leave.

Its 6'0 clock, when I reached home. After buying other accessories for my dress, Sara wants me to send my pictures to her when I get ready and I promise her that after I will ready, she will be the first one to see me.

I take a shower first and open my hair to dry them by thier own, because I don't like my hairs to blow dry.

I take out the dress and my face went pale. Its red in colour but Sara chooses pink. This is not my dress.

Where is my dress...??

I searched every where to find my dress that Sara chooses for me, but its just vanished.

Ya Allah...where is my dress..??

And instantly I remember the time of action and its reaction.
Ohh god, why its happen today. After soo many efforts I got that dress.

Now what I should wear.??

Then my eyes went to that red dress. Its also an off shoulder gown and with lacy touch.

Its beautiful.

I don't have any other choice

I don't have any other choice.I am sorry Sara and for whomever this dress was purchased. I wear it quickly, apply little makeup, make my hair in a clumsy bun and match the dress with black bellies.

 I wear it quickly, apply little makeup, make my hair in a clumsy bun and match the dress with black bellies

I take a last look of myself in the mirror.

It's Show down time..!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you for reading.