5- His Voice

Areena's Pov

Date- 20 December 2015

I woke up late today. So I am in a hurry. I have to run to my classroom, which is on the third floor. The teacher gave the last lecture of the day, and I am fully exhausted now.

Sara told me that her boyfriend is coming today to meet her. He is really a nice guy. I called him Bhai (brother), as he always treated me like his little sister. We walk towards our favorite restaurant, as Bhai is waiting there.

I take the first step into the restaurant, and my phone starts ringing. That gave me a little shock and worry, as nobody called me this time. I take out my phone from my jeans and see the screen.

 I take out my phone from my jeans and see the screen

Private number..!!

I picked up the call before it stops ringing. Sara went into the restaurant.

Me:  Assalamualaikum. Who is this?

Unknown : Walaikumussalam. Kesi ho beautiful?

Oh my Allah! What an amazing voice!

So sweet and mischievous. I never heard a boy's voice like his.

Unknown: Are you there?

What are you thinking, stupid?

Me: Yes. I am sorry I didn't recognize you.

Unknown: Oh, you don't know me?

Me: Well, I don't know. What's your name, and who do you want to talk to?

Someone tapped on my shoulder from behind; I turned and found Bhai standing there. I cut the call immediately. I know, Bhai. He is not my real brother. But he really behaves like them.

"Any problem.. Areena??"

I shook my head in a no and said salam to him.

He answered my salam and said, "Come inside."

I nodded and followed him. As I reached the gate, my phone started ringing again.

Ya Allah... Who is this?

"Bhai, you go. I will join you later."
I said that and smiled at him; he smiled back. I went to the parking area so that Bhai and Sara couldn't see me and picked up the call.

Me: Who the hell are you?? Why are you calling me?

Unknown: Ohh beautiful relaxed. I am Abid.