49-Kidnap

Areena's pov

We reached Maldives and checked in hotel which was already booked by Abbu. He literally booked the honeymoon suits. The decorations was outstanding and I get love at first sight with the view.

Abid take shower and ordered our food. Meanwhile, I also take the shower and my body eventually get relaxed, but not my heart.

Although, I am quite bold with Abid, but the unwanted things that playing in my head was making me feel soo nervous.

Its our first time, and I just don't know what I will do. I am feeling nervous as well as afraid. I wear the long red nighty and went out.

As I looked at Abid, he was playing game in his phone

Seriously!!! Don't he felt anything weird. And here I am so tensed up.

Soon our dinner arrived and I engulfed myself in the delicious taste of food, forgetting everything.

After dinner, we make our way to the bed. I sit at the right side and he on the left.

God!! Why its feel so difficult??

I stole a glance with Abid as he is also staring at me. I can feel his warmness as he came closer to me.

He take my hand in his and start making circles over my hand. My heart beats gets heavier when I felt his breathe on my neck.

"Beautiful..!!!"

He said in his husky voice and I melt as I quickly engulfed him in my arms. 

I look at his eyes and his eyes were full of love. I make a move and capture his lips. His hand roamed around my waist and he hold me tightly.

I kissed him as there is no tomorrow and he kissed me back with the same passion.

I pushed him as I want to take charge but as I am going to open up his shirt buttons, someone knocked on the door.

We want to ignore it as Abid hold me tightly in his arms but the continuous knocks make me irritate. I get up from him and open the door.

There stood a boy nearly same age as Abid,

"Yes..."

I asked him with pure irritation in my voice.

"Mam.. Room service."

"But... I didn't asked for any??"

" Its our facility to provide room service before night, its just take 5 min."

"But... I don't want."

I replied and shut the door on his face. When I returned to the bed, I found Abid sleeping peacefully hugging the pillow.

I take out a sigh and join him on the bed. I encircled his arms around me and sleep after kissing his cheek and gave a peck on his lips.

I open my eyes as I felt wet kisses on my neck. I engulfed my arms on Abid's neck. As he is busy kissing my neck.