7-Sweetheart(Abid)

Abid's Pov

It's 11:30, and I am totally annoyed now. I called her almost 20 times, but she didn't pick up. Many things are running in my mind. My other girlfriends always come late, but I never care much about them. But this is the first time I am curious to know why she is late. Is she coming or not? I really want to meet her and see her. I asked many times about her pictures. But She said,

"Life is to live, dear, so why not make our lives more interesting and adventurous by seeing each other the day we will meet for the first time? By the way, a wise girl said, The fruits of patience are sweeter."

A smile spread on my face when I was thinking about her. I hear my mobile ring which awakens my daydreaming.

Unknown number calling...

I hope this is Areena. I picked up the call.

Unknown : Assalamualaikum.. Abid, Where are you?

Thank god... I take out a relieved sigh.

Me: Walaikumussalam... I am just leaving your college to go back home.

Areena: No, I am coming!

Her voice sounds like she is already feeling very sorry for being late.

Me: Okh.. come fast.

I cut the call and waited for her to come out. She is right; this feeling of finally seeing her is amazing. My heartbeats are running faster than usual. I hear the sound of heels, which is matching my heart rhythms. I raised my head, and my eyes met with a beautiful pair of light brown eyes with long lashes. She is very beautiful. She's wearing a long blue shrug with a red top inside and black jeans. She has long hair, which I like the most because my other girlfriends never have long hair. I am staring at her as she stands in front of me, and then she says it in a very innocent manner, which would melt anyone's heart.

Areena: I am sorry!

Which melted my heart instantly, and I smiled.

When we reached the nightclub, she asked me about the place, but I wanted her to see it by herself. Because she told me once that she wanted to go to a nightclub, I took her to the room and returned to the reception. I sent Steve to take an order from her, and then I made my way upstairs to meet my friend. This club belongs to my best friend.