11-Opportunity

Areena's Pov

I again wake up late because of my battle with my inner voice. I really don't know why I always lose to it.

I don't love him. Not anymore.

I am in my car listening to the amazing voices of Atif Aslam and my best friend Ali. Both are my favourites.

When I reached my office, everyone greeted me, and I greeted them back.

I am going to open my cabin's door when My assistant Abhii shouts my name.

"Areeeeena....!!!"

I, and even the staff present there, look at him.

He calls me Areena because he is older than me, and I also don't like his Formal addressing. In fact, very Formal. So I told him to behave with me like friends, and he took it very seriously by just calling me by my name. But I don't mind it.

He came towards me at a fast pace and said in an amused manner,

"TheShimmerpvtltdwantsacolaboratinwithus.."

Of course, I don't understand anything. In fact, no one caught any of his words. He takes his time to catch his breath. When he was able to control himself, I asked

"So please pardon."

He smiles at me.

"I am saying that we want a huge party from our CEO."

I just looked at him and waited for him to say some more, but he didn't. So I agreed.

"Okay...no problem. If you all want a party from me...

"We want a party because we have a huge reason to celebrate."

"And what is that...?"

"The Shimmer Pvt. Ltd. wants a collaboration with us for their new project."

And my expression was just like

Whaattt...!!!

The Shimmer is a huge company that is now ruling the market, and they want a collaboration with us.

"But why...??"

All my staff look at me with anonymous expressions.

"I mean... It's great news, but why with us? There are other companies also."

"Common Areena...!! You know, you are the best. Your hard work and intelligence make Galaxy Star listed among the top five companies in the market."

"Not me, We Abhii. The whole Galaxy Star members, it's not my only credit."

He nodded.

"Okay, now we know the reason for the celebration. So let's celebrate, and congratulations, guys. We always gave our best, and we will do our best on this project also."

They clapped and cheered.

After the celebration, I organise a meeting and prepare a contract.

I read the documents of the collaboration for the hundredth time. Because I don't want any mistakes on my side. I talked to Ali about my worry about why they want a collaboration with us when there are other huge companies also. But He told me:

"Is it what we called Opportunities, sunshine? They occur at the most unexpected times, which we can't ever predict. So just stop thinking too much and grab it."

"Okay Captain..!!"

I said, and he laughed. His one Statement makes all my doubts clear, and now I just want to give my best.

I reached home late, and I didn't tell anyone except Ali about this. I will tell my family when everything is done. I had dinner, and now I just want to sleep. I lay on my bed, just thinking about all the things that happened today. I just close my eyes to sleep, but it lets me travel to my past.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Stop it, Abid. Don't take pictures and stop making fun of me."

"Oh common Beautiful... You are looking cute."

"I don't want to talk to you."

I grab my bag and start walking. He called me,

Beautiful...!!

I didn't stop. He held my hand and pulled me towards him. I used my hands to maintain distance by keeping my hands on his chest. He held me by my waist. I kept my eyelashes down to prevent eye contact. I am angry with him.

"Someone looks cute."

"I am still angry with you."

"Oh, but who started all this?"

I look at him.

"I started all this. You liar..."

"Mee..!!"

"Of course you started all this."

I said. He tightened his hold on my waist. My heartbeat fastens,

"Who is the one who makes moustaches on my face?"

I shut my eyes and bit my lower lip.

"Ahemm..Ahemm..."

I opened my eyes to meet his brown eyes.

"I am just trying to see how your face looks after that."

"Ohh ... I am also just trying to see how your face looks when it has a cat-like moustache."

And we laugh together.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I opened my eyes to find only loneliness by my side, and instantly I felt sad.

I told you, you miss him.

Ohh no, Not againn..!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you for reading.