54-Maniac

Abid's pov

The ringing of my phone, make me wake up. I look at her, she is still sleeping peacefully in my arms. Her face glowing.

She was so different last night, so wild. I have to put extra efforts to satisfied her.

I remove some hair strands from her face. I am really lucky to have her in my life.

EyvAllah(thank you, God)

My phone start ringing again. But I don't know where it is. I have to wake up her to found it, which I will never do.

Slowly she open her eyes and look at me. Her cheeks become red as she drops her eyelids.

"Are you shy..??"

Her cheeks become more red as she hide her face in my chest.

"Well... That was not the case last night. I remember last night you were calling my name, to go fas...!!"

She quickly cover my mouth with her palm and stare at me, dare me to say it out loud.

Last night was like dream night for me. She is completely mine now.

Her soul too..!!

She try to free herself from my grip, but I am not going to leave her just like that, will I??

No way..!!

I pinned her down and capture her lips, before she can understand, I thrust myself inside her. She arched her back and moans in pain.

By the time we are ready to go downstairs, its already 11 am. Areena has some diffficulty in walking, so I tried to pick up her, but she refused.

"If you behave like that, everyone will know what happen last night."

She said. I want to laugh, but restrain myself. She is in this state because of me.

After breakfast, I get a call from the police station.

"Hello.. Mr.Abid."

"Yes."

"The case you filed are investigated. The criminal wants to meet Mrs. Khan to accept his crimes. So, can you take her, here."

I fisted my hand. What's that bastard wants now.

"Her condition is not well. She is still having nightmares. She can't come."

I refused him.

"But... Sir.. its needed."

"No... She can't..!!"

Before I can say further, Areena snatched my phone.

"We will be there."

She said and hang up.

"We are not going anywhere."

I stated, but she engulfed his hand around my neck and look at me.

"We will, Abid. I want to know why he did that. I don't know him, and never met him. So why. He was your best friend, so may be he wants some thing from you."

Well, I also want to know that. But..!!

Like always she read my mind,

"I am not afraid of him, Abid. I was afraid of losing you. But now I know you are mine, forever."

She said and I smiled.

"You know I am strong, right. See..!!"

She show me her muscles, which is not bulging at all. I laugh.