39-Arrogant bastard

Areena' Pov

"Now.. You are completely ready."

The makeup artist told me, I look at myself in the mirror. She really has magic in her hands. I am looking.

"You are looking soo beautiful."

Another lady said. The word reminds me of Abid, he used to call me beautiful. I don't know what happen to him. Because he is behaving like I did something wrong to him.

But I don't know what. These past days I was thinking so much about Abid and his behavior. As with Ali,he never leave me alone to think. But now as I am alone, I can't help myself but think.

I don't know what happen with him. But whatever it is, it is taking on my nerve now.

I tried to call Abid last night. But he didn't received. I really want to asked him that he wants to marry me or not,or he is forced to do so.

"Areena... Are you ready?? We have to leave to the venue on..!"

Mom said coming into my room but stop when she look at me. Tears form in her eyes.

"Mashallah... My daughter looks so beautiful."

She said and my stomach churns again. I was feeling this way from yesterday. This feeling is new and make me feel anxious.

I tried to held my tears but fail miserably. She come to me and wipe the tear that escaped from my eyes.

"You will ruins your makeup, Aree. Don't cry."

"But.. This makeup is waterproof."

The makeup artist said made mummy laughed at her comment. She don't understand the reason that my dear mom don't wants me to cry. That's why she was making excuses.

"I am feeling weird, mom."

I told her, as I really don't know why I am feeling so restless.

"Its happen with everyone, Aree. You don't have to panic. Just take long breathes and calm down."

I nodded and do as she said. I really want Ali or Sarah at this moment.

After that we left for the venue. Its takes an hour to reach there. Mom and other aunts of mine let me to a room and make me sit on the chair.

"I have to look the arrangements. You are okay here, right."

Mom asked me. I feel everthing but okay. Nevertheless I nodded and she left. I am with some of my other cousins but as usual they are busy with themselves. I sit silently on the chair.

After sometime I heard various noices from downstairs. A girl come rushing to the room and informed us that Baraat is arrived. My heart beat rise instantly. All the girls went to see the Baraat ,and now I am alone in the room.

I am feeling so many weird things that I can't even describe. I stand up and start walking back and forth in the room to calm myself down. But its no use.  I heard my phone ringing. I take it out from my clutch and instantly pick it up when I saw the caller id.

"Assalamualaikum  Dulhan sahiba. Kesi h app?? ( How are you bride?)

I heard Sarah voice. I replied,

"Walaikumussalam... Can we video call?"

"Ya ... Sure. Why not.  I want to.."

I didn't let her finish as I cut the call and call back again but a video call.