Chapter 2

"Hi, Thomas!" The math teacher said as I walked in late.

You don't say anything. 

"It's alright no need to feel shy on your first day! You can sit behind Minho." Your teacher says. 

A guy raises his hand and waves to you, probably Minho you think to yourself. 

School only started three weeks ago so you missed a lot but not too much. Mrs.Gozel explains what you need to catch up on and after she's was done you go to your next class which is gym.  

"Hey, Thomas wait up." You hear a voice say behind you. 

It's  Minho the guy from your math class. 

"Oh hi." 

"What class you have next?" Minho says in a kind tone. You're really happy that you at least found someone that's nice to you. After what happened in the hallway with the other guy.

"Gym" ugh you sound so rude. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? you scream in your head. 

"AWE! lucky! My girlfriend and my other friends have gym second period but I don't." He finishes off sadly.

"Look for Anna, Alby, and Newt." Minho adds on.

I started to say thanks but Minho just completely ran off.

Wait. How am I suppose to find Minhos friends if he didn't even give me a physical description of them? :/ Oh well.

"Newt?" 

"Newt?" my gym teacher says again.

" If he comes in late one more fucking time." Mr.Dallas my gym teacher was saying while he was taking attendance.

Hey! I thought to myself that's one of Minhos friend I can probably talk to him.

"Im here." A voice says from behind me.

I turn around.

IT WAS THE GUY THAT YOU RAN INTO IN THE HALLWAY. OH NO. THAT'S PROBABLY NEWT. WAIT WHY AM I FREAKING OUT? PEOPLE RUN INTO EACH OTHER MANY TIMES. 

I get a good look at Newt though. He's very guarded I can see that and I feel like he's the bad boy of the school. You know what I mean? Afterall this isn't his first time being late. I wish I could be like him though, not caring about being late. If I'm ever late I start to freak out and low-key start sweating. Newt though.... he seems different. I can see it.

"Why are you late?" Mr.Dallas says angrily.

"Woah Mr.Dallas you're getting a little personal how about you mind your own business will ya?" Newt says with a smirk.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I said to myself.

For the rest of the period, I didn't talk to Newt it didn't seem like he remembered me. Well, he didn't even look at me though because I didn't even go near him. I didn't want to get onto his bad side. 

As the school day went on I made a few friends in class so school wasn't that bad. 

When the final bell rang for school to end I go to the main entrance so my mom can pick me up. I would drive myself home but my mom doesn't trust me to drive the car ever since I kinda hmmm almost crashed the car into our garage door... oops. 

Its been ten minutes... my mom is usually on time for everything.

WAIT

NO

NO

FUCK

I was supposed to take the bus home oh god. 

I run to the back of the school ugh what was my bus number!! 

I pull out my phone. Okay yes, 31. 31. 31. 

SHIT I see the bus moving. 

Whatever I don't care. I run toward the moving bus.

Note to self :

Don't run toward a moving bus

The bus stops since there is a human body running toward it and the bus driver probably doesn't want to run over a human with a bus unless the bus driver loves to murder people.

When the bus driver opened the door I got in. But before I could find a seat the bus driver stops me. 

"You pabo! Come early next time!" He says.

"Pabo?" You repeat after him.

"Yes, you pabo!" 

"KOREAN. I KNOW KOREAN OMG YEA ANNYEONGHASEYO!" I say so excitedly.

"Shut up. I bet that's the only word you probably know." Timothy rolls his eyes.

"Sorry Timothy," I say.

"I AM MR.ALLEN TO YOU!" Timothy yells at you while you walk down the bus aisle to find a seat.

"HAHA sorry I was too lazy to read your last name but imma call you Timothy," I say as I sit into an empty seat towards the back.

When I finally sit down I can hear the whole bus laughing. Woah they must have thought I was funny. 

A few minutes go by and you feel like someone sat next to you. 

It's Newt. 

"Oh uh uh hi. I'm sorry again for uh um- what happened in the hallway." AH why was a stuttering 

"ahahahahaha yeah I still hate you for that. I can't believe you called our bus driver Timothy." Newt says laughing.

"Didn't you hear? I was too lazy to read his last name." I replied with a smile.

"I saw you in gym. How come you didn't say hi?" Newt asks me.

"You hate me."

"You don't need to be scared." 

"Well ummm there seems to be going a lot in your life and uh I don't want uh-" Newt cuts you off.

"Thomas, you don't know anything about me or my life and I suggest that you back off." After Newt said that the bus stopped and Newt got off. 

Why is he like this? I think to myself. 

Hey, guys so im finally back! I want really want to finish this fan fiction and I know the story barely makes sense right now but I promise in the next chapter it will make more sense because it will be a little bit from Newts point of view. I'm sorry for a lot of grammar mistakes but if you read this thank you so much it means a lot! - Yusra