Chapter 9

Newt POV 

I look over at the clock next to me when I wake up. 

7:12 am 

Agh. School starts in about an hour. I get up from the bed and look back to see Thomas sleeping peacefully. 

Shit. I rewind back to what happened last night. 

Thomas saw me cry. 

He held my hands. 

No one has ever seen me cry. 

Except for Danny. He was the only one, but he's  long gone now. 

I sigh. 

What happened. Happened. I can't ignore that. 

I head toward the bathroom and take a shower.

When I look into the mirror after I'm done I see that my eyes are still red from last night. 

Whatever. I don't care anymore. 

Shoot. I need something to wear. Well, there should be some clothes in the laundry room plus the room isn't that far from here. 

I grab my phone from the counter and leave the room to find something to wear. 

I'm surprised that even after a whole party the floor is so clean. 

Not just clean.

It's sparkling. How?

I walk for a couple of minutes and finally find the laundry room. This top floor is actually pretty big. I don't remember it being like this. 

Probably because I don't spend that much time at Minho's like I used to. 

I find a next black t-shirt in the dryer. 

I smell it just in case because you never know... 

The black t-shirt is actually really soft and smells good. Guess imma keep this now. 

I keep on my jeans from last night and wear the black t-shirt.

Before I make my way downstairs I think to myself.

Minho probably doesn't know that I stayed the night, same goes along with Thomas too. 

I pull out my phone and call Minho so I don't creep him out completely.

I hear the phone ring downstairs but he doesn't pick it up. I wonder if he's still sleeping. This is why you don't throw a party on a school night! I guess he won't be going to school today. Same goes with me too there's no way I will be able to make it to school now. 

Putting my phone in my pocket I start to go down the stairs and you want to know what I end up seeing?

Minho sleeping on the floor. The cold icy floor.

Now I notice that he's not just "sleeping" he's in his "deep sleep". Which means he will literally not wake up to anything. Not even the most annoying alarm clock in the world.

It's that deep.

Hmmm. What should I do? I could just let him sleep... but he's the reason I won't be able to make it to school and it's his fault for throwing a whole party!

God damn it I hate him.

When people are sleeping most people just get a bucket of water and dump it on them making them go all blah. It's actually really funny but I want to do something else.

I ponder.

2 minutes go by

I continue pondering because I'm stupid.

AHA. An idea. 

From the stairs, I run to the kitchen an grab a glass to fill it with water. The size of the glass I chose was pretty decent since it's going to take more than a drop to wake up Minhos headass up. Once I'm done filling it up with cold water I find a match. Not to burn him obviously but to make it look like the house is burning down. 

oh my gosh. I could get my phone and make alarm noises. 

This is going to be fantastic I just know it.

Once I pull up the youtube video I get into action. 

I walk a couple steps away from Minho and press the youtube video start. 

"MINHO! MINHO!" I run to him and pour the water oh him.

I quickly light up the match and blow it out to create some smoky effect.

"AGH WHAT." He rubs his eyes.

"THE HOUSE IS BURNING DOWN. LOOK THE SMOKE!" I say loudly.

Minho doesn't even move. He looks to the side of me noticing the matches and then looks in the direction of my phone.

"nice try." He says getting himself up from the floor. 

"damn it. I thought you would fall for it!" I go and get my phone so I can stop playing the youtube video.

"I'm not that stupid. Also, what the fuck are you doing here?" He asks. 

"I uh... well" I start to speak but the all of a sudden I hear someone speak behind me.

That someone is Thomas. 

"He stayed with me." His firm voice says. 

I don't even turn around. My heart is doing flips.

"Well then," Minho says raising his eyebrow.

"yeah uhh" I need to explain to him why I stayed. 

Minho obviously didn't care that much that I or Thomas stayed that night because he shrugs it off asking why I'm wearing his shirt.

Silly Minho. 

A/N: I know this is a pretty short chapter and not much is going on but I just wanted to put in something fun :) Also, this is just Newts Pov and I didn't change ayeeee! What a change ahaha.