Quick Notes

Okay, I hope you guys know that I actually started this story a year and a half ago but then left it. So yeah I switched a bunch of things up so I just don't want you guys to feel confused.

- Throughout the story, Newt cares for Thomas since no one has really been there since Dannys death. Like yeah Minho and his other friends were there but he never really had that best friend, but with Thomas, he connects. 

- At the very very very beginning of the story, I said that Thomas's dad died. I want to bring that up again but I don't know how so just like hang in there. Wait... I actually just thought of an idea. OH MY. 

- OKAY. Next, with the whole Thomas and Newts fight, Thomas was just really stressed about how much he loves Newt and he didn't know how to express his feeling. 

- Now I kinda keep messing up with the dates like one day I say it's Tuesday and then all of a sudden I say it's Friday. Sorry, its all my fault but ah just stick to the plot I guess.

- In chapter 13 I revealed Newts feelings for Thomas as well, but I didn't show his thought process and I feel like that's very important because he's straight (obviously not anymore)  but like yeahhh.

- oh, and to clear things up Newt has his drivers license. I know at the start I said he didn't but then later in chapters I said he did?! Yeah, I don't even know but he has his license.

- Did I ever say their ages too? Okay, I'm not sure but Thomas is 17 and Newt is a year older making him 18. To be honest I'm pretty sure I said Thomas's age before but screw it lol.

- I do have my ending planned out so yeah everything that I'm saying is like correct like I will not say all of a sudden that Thomas's dad is alive or change a bunch of shit up. 

- Imma be writing a kpop fan fiction right after I'm finished with this story and I promise I will try way harder ahaha and be more organized. 

- Okay, and you know Newts brother Tyler? I mentioned him a little bit before in the chapter about Newt getting ready for Minho's party. I kinda wanna do a separate story for him. Like him being a player and his school life. It could be like ten really long chapters or something. HMM. 

- I wanna apologize for all the confusion with this story and the writing like I write what comes to my head and then correct really obvious grammar mistakes but if you have any other questions about the story please just ask me in the comments! 

- Last, of all I wanna sum up the ending for chapter 13. SO Imma just explain the scene, Newt and Thomas are literally sleeping side by side next to each other sharing a blanket. JUST LET THAT SINK IN. As you can see I'm a hardcore shipper. 

- Alright, that's all, for now, I will update soon!