6.

I stood there watching her as she breathed heavily, eyes closed, mouth slightly parted. She opened her eyes catching eyes with me. "Thank you," she breathed out, anger apparent in her voice.

"Why are you here?" A question I felt like I'd already asked her one too many times. She looked at me with a look of bewilderment, "because I was hungry."

"So you come here?" This place was dead center in the middle of our community, the food was bomb but there were plenty of places she could have went that would have served her justice.

"This a place for all, not just Hispanics."

She had a mouth on her, I understood why Ramon jacked her up, he wasn't one to take back talk and side comments, he never took well to them and sometimes he went too far to prove a point.

I shook my head, "there are plenty of places to eat."

"I know" she said as she crossed her arms, "and this is one. The one that I chose, unbeknownst to me that your weak ass gang would be populating it. Otherwise I would have went elsewhere."

"Excuse me? You want to repeat that?" I dropped my arms getting closer to her, I towered over her, nothing but inches between us. I never took disrespect lightly, not when it came to me and mine.

She looked up at me, I watched her jaw tighten and the hint of fear in her eyes as she began replying, "you have some weak ass members in your crew. Wanting to harm someone who doesn't want to talk to them? That's some weak ass shit. And you all can't even check someone when they're wrong-"

I cut in, "don't talk shit like you know how shit run. I just saved your ass. " I couldn't stand someone who talked shit after you did them a favor.

She pointed back towards the restaurant "and all them other mothafuckas!? They sat back and watched the shit, all but one who still in the end didn't do shit to stop it."

"They called me!" I roared. "Matter of fact," I continued, "we talking way too much for my liking. Get the fuck on yo. In your fucking feelings, ain't got time for that shit." I began walking past her, making my way towards the door to go inside.

"In my fucking feelings?" she echoed. "Imagine if you had a fucking sister and my fucking people did that shit, you telling me she wouldn't have the right to be shook? The right to be fucking mad?" She started walking towards me as the waterworks were going to work in her eyes.

My sister automatically came to mind as she made the comment, that quickly flipping my perspective. "And the fact that I'm" she pointed to herself, "about to go home and deal with this shit by myself to calm the fuck down because I know if I mention it to anybody they'll be gunning for your asses, and I want this shit to stop. So yes, I'm in my fucking feelings and yes you're going to hear my mouth on how you need to better control your boys because I can guarantee it would never got that far with niggas who bang on my side."

By this point she was only about a foot away from me, veins popping out her head from how mad she was, tears steadily following from how violated she felt. I understood why she felt how she felt, but at the same time I felt like she was being dramatic as fuck. She made it seem like he successfully did what the fuck he wanted to do, or got damn near close to it. They were outside in a parking lot, not halfway in a car.

"I understand you upset," I started, "and I'm not going to take that away from you. But you not about to openly disrespect me and my set because of it. I stopped the shit and I will check him, which me controlling or not controlling them honestly ain't none of your fucking business."

Her leg was shaking as she stared up at me, I looked her up and down, my eyes lingering over her body and face. My first time truly realizing how beautiful she was, even in this state of distraught. Her skin the color of cocoa, her plump lips perfectly sized. Her ass and chest fitting her body perfectly, not too big, not too small. But there wasn't shit that could make me trust her.