15.

"Nahh, cause that shit was stupid as fuck Ramon. Police got involved and now your name all in it. You ready to go to jail for some bullshit? Cause you wanted to act fucking stupid?"

He shook his head as his hands swept across his face. This was probably the first time I had ever saw any type of fear in his face but it quickly wiped off as he responded. "Man, that nigga walking around here all jolly like he ain't try to put a bullet in you. You my nigga yo," he stood up, hands pointing towards me, "I'm not about to let anybody press my mothafuckin' crew and we not do shit about it. That mothafucka needed to know he wasn't just about to walk away freely from that shit."

I shook my head, I understood where he was coming from but he didn't understand how shit worked. "Ramon, you have to be strategic. Look at this shit." I pointed towards the TV that just so happened to be playing the story. "You shot a fucking eighteen year old nearly to death. You clearly saw you wasn't hitting that nigga and kept going."

He threw his hands up, "man I'm not bout to hear this shit from you." I could tell it was lowkey bothering him, surprisingly. "I'm not trying to make you feel bad Ramon, but it's reality."

"That nigga a pussy, like who does shit like that? Pull somebody in front of you? He pussy. That's reality."

I nodded my head, "you right and at the end of the day that shit is going to come back around on him. But I ain't worried about him, I'm on your ass. You need to lay low and don't do a mothafuckin' thing without my okay or you can kiss all this shit goodbye."

He looked at me, his eyebrows brought in "you threatening me?" I shook my head no, "I'm promising you. You just opened up a whole new can of worms that we have to all deal with now."

He shook his head, "Imma head out." I nodded my head, "Yeah, do that. Keep your head up though don't let this overtake you. We'll get through, stay low." As mad as he made me with this he was still one of mines and the last thing I wanted him to do was let this situation consume him.

He threw a finger up signifying that he heard me as he continued walking towards the door.

I picked up my phone seeing I had a message from Johanna asking if she could head this way in thirty minutes. I sent her a quick yeah as I looked around. Deciding I needed to do a little cleaning up. I couldn't believe I agreed to the shit, but part of me felt bad seeing as how one of my boys was the cause of it.

As soon as I finished a knock came through on my door. I picked up my phone seeing she had sent me a text about fifteen minutes ago saying she was on her way. I made my way to the door surprised by who actually stood on the other side.

"Surprised mothafucka?" Roberto asked with a smile as he pushed his way inside. I rolled my eyes as I closed the door. This was the worst timing.

"Why are you here?" A look of offense crossed his face, "whoaaa. Rude now aren't you? Since when is it not okay for me to drop by?"

"It's never okay, you always just do it. But it's not okay tonight. So go."

A smirk crossed his face, "oh I see. You got company coming over."

"Yeah, so go." I emphasized. There was no way he could see who was coming over. I knew he was the least judgmental but too much shit was up in the air right now.

He nodded his head as he looked towards the door when a knock came through. I shook my head as he headed towards the door with a smile on his face. "I'm leaving." He was eating this shit up, I was never open about who I was dealing with so him about to see whoever it was in the flesh brought some joy to him.

I stood back with my hands in my pockets. Jaw tightened. Wasn't in the mood for this right now. But I'd correct him later on what the situation actually was. He opened the door wide, from where I was standing I could see her, a look of surprise on her face as she stood there with a bag in her hand. She quickly recovered her face giving him a small smile saying hey.