[5] Bikers and Gangs

Bullet In A Gun ~ Imagine Dragons

Today was a good day.

Until you got lost, you were walking around the park with Flame and then got distracted by a butterfly and now you're lost. You don't even know where you are anymore, the part of town you were in looked shady. You kept going since you're not one to judge by looks.

Then you saw a purple haired boy (Shinso who?) getting bullied by some other kids. You quickly ran over to him and stood in front of him. You did a T-pose formation blocking him from the bullies. "Hey you two stop bullying this kid!" You shouted.

"Oh yeah what are you going to do?" One boy teased.

"Yea what's a little girly like you going to do huh?" Another boy snickered.

"Hey what are you doing? Don't get hurt because of me!" Purple boy shouted at you.

"I won't allow bullying to continue under my watch!" You yelled, "Now you two leave this boy alone please or I will have to use force!"

"Ooh I'm so scared. What are you to do? Hit me with glitter?" One mocked.

"Haha you're too weak little girl." The other snickered and pushed you to the ground. You stood back up and blocked the kid again.

"I refuse to let you two bully this kid anymore now leave this kid alone or I will have to use force!" You warned them one last time. The two bullies didn't listen to you and kept on slewing out profanity and threats. You look at them with dead eyes and say, "Either your parents have not taught you manners or you just ignore them. You have no one but yourself to blame."

You knelt down and touched the ground. In response the ground shook violently. "W-woah what are you doing?!" The two bullies screeched as they fell to the ground. You lifted one up by his shirt from the ground and stared directly into his soul. Oops you couldn't do that because he doesn't have one.

"Must've been a while since the last time you've cleaned your ears because obviously you didn't hear me. Leave this boy alone and others you may have bullied or you will be stopped by force." You gave them a small smile and dropped the boy down. He landed flat on his butt and trembled in fear along with his friend.

"L-L-Let's get out of here!" The bully shrieked and ran away.

"Right behind ya!" The other bully ran as if there was a tail between his legs.

You dusted off your pants and turned around to the purple haired boy who had stars in his eyes. You lended out your hand for him to grab. —Wow she's so strong and pretty! She even managed to get rid of those bullies for me! I wonder why though.

The boy grabbed your hand and you helped him stand up. He got a bit shy and started to rub the back of his neck. "H-hey why did you save me back there?" he asked.