Gym Time {pt.2} & The Roof

You guys can thank @SahvannaYT for you new nickname
⚠️Comment any suggestions of nicknames for Saiki

Frickin phone keeps correcting Hairo as Haiti
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

For the rest of the time Saiki kept a close watch on your game and used his powers to divert any spikes towards your face. 'No one shall harm my cookie.' He thought to himself. Not paying attention to the game Nendou kicked the ball into the net.
"Alright I won!"
"Nendou that was our first point."
'What a pain we're only half way done.' Saiki bought to a himself. After another half hour of Kaidou tripped over "wet grass" time was up and Matsuzaki told everyone to go back to the locker room. "Hairo's team won and Y/n's team won!" Saiki without question rushed into the locker room and got changed as quick as possible. He wanted his cookies. Patiently waiting outside the locker rooms you walked out.

"Hey Saiki I bet you're waiting for the cookies." You took then out of the side pocket of your bag. "Here!" Saiki have you a small thank you and he was about to turn around and leave but stopped. He turned towards you and closed the distance between you. This made you flustered and Saiki felt a weird feeling in his stomach from being this close to you. 'She must have some kind of disease or something.' He though to himself.

"Y/n do you want to have lunch with me today? On the roof top?"

"Y-yeah sure."

"See you at lunch then." Saiki then wakes away and ate one of his cookies. You just continued with your day and decided not to question his actions. Eventually lunch time came around.

'I should invite Y/n to have lunch with me agin. She could never deny me the perfect pretty girl! Who wouldn't want to sit next to gods masterpiece.' A blue headed girl thought to herself as she walked up to you. "Hello Y/n would you like to eat like with Yumehara, Mera, and I?"

"Sorry no I'm eating on the roof with Saiki today. Maybe tomorrow?" You replied.

"Yeah sure okay." Teruhashi smiled and walked away. 'How dare she say no to me?! And on top of that she's going to eat with Saiki. On the roof! Alone! Relax Kokomi they're just friends having lunch together nothing more nothing less.'

"Hey Kokomi are you okay? Your face seems troubled." Yumehara asked. Hearing this Teruhashi quickly fixed her attitude.

"Oh it's nothing I was just thinking about something I have to do when I get home."

"Oh okay! Let's hurry though we need a good table.

"Alrighty then, come on Mera! Let's hurry!"

"Coming!"

As the girls walked towards the cafeteria you walked towards the roof.
New message from Flame🔥
Y/n I'm going to be late for our next class cuz Piko wants me to fly him back home early. Tell the teacher for me please!

You read the text and replied with a quick "okay" and walked up the stair case. When you reached the top of the stair case you were out of breath. 'Look at me the child of nature and the island guardian stopped by her one and only enemy. The stair case.' You thought sarcastically. Saiki heard this and was wondering what you meant by child of nature but he decided that you probably had your own little fantasy like Kaidou. The only difference is that you knew your boundaries.

You opened the door to see Saiki sitting on one of the benches. "Hey Saiki!" He looked up and nodded his head and continued to eat from his bento. Oh sat next to him and offered him a treat.

"What's that?" He asked. You thought of a way to describe it.

"I guess you could cal it my islands version of a fish skewer. Let's take a bite together!" You handed him one and grabbed another. At the same time you two bite a piece off.

"Wow this is good. Is everything from your island this good?"

"Jus the things I eat are." You laughed.

"Do you miss you island?"

You looked up at the sky and thought about the people on your island. "Yeah I do but I can't go back now."

"Why not?"

"Let's just leave it at something bad happened. So for now I can't go back."

"Hey Cookie." Saiki quickly shut up realizing what he just called you.

"Saiki did you just call me cookie?" A Cheshire grin made its way up your face.

"No you're hearing things."

"Who knew you had this kind of side to you. I'll give you permission to call me cookie. I'll see you at the treehouse this weekend. I'm inviting you for a sleepover so you better come or I'll hunt you down." You looked at your phone and saw the time, "Yikes it's almost time for class! Anyways I'll see you bye!" With that you ran back into the school leaving a confused boy behind.

He only sighed. 'Good grief what did I just get myself into?' Although he was annoyed that he was forced to have a sleepover, he was glad because he knew that you would bake more sweets. But in the dark corner of Saiki's mind. The part that he ignores. Knew that h just wanted to see you again outside a school setting.