Karaoke {Pt.1}

⚠️After part 2 comes out I will be going on hiatus for the entire month of february and some of march to edit earlier chapters cuz their bad and to type some new ones!⚠️

Song: Tequila ~ The Champs

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So what are you going to sing Saiki?" Kaidou asked.

I didn't come to sing I came to eat this. Grand Chocolate Parfait! Dazzling! Saiki went to the phone and ordered his precious desert. Hairo then walked up to him.

"Hey Saikis since this is about making memories as a class we have a rule that everyone has to sing at least once."

People have have attitude when they do karaoke as a group I hate it but whatever. Right as Saiki wen to put in some random song number you busted into the room with flame tied to a rope. "I'm here! Sorry I'm late! I had to tie up Flame in the rope so I could bring him here, he's not very fond of karaoke."

"Guys it's Y/n!"

"Poor Flame tied up like that."

"We're glad you could make it Y/n!" Kaidou said.

"MMM!!!"Flame mumbled. You ripped the duck tape from his mouth, "Untie me you fiend! I rather die than to sing karaoke!! Why must you drag me to one of the 8 circles of hell!" Flame hissed.

"Oh shut up, this is a bonding moment and you're going to sing whether you like it or not."

Teruhashi noticed you and Flame entered and went to greet you two. "Hello there Y/n, Flame! I'm so glad you could make it!" she spoke happily.

"It's no problem really, I just had to drag Flame's butt over here cause he doens't like karaoke. Do you know where Kusuo is?" you asked.

"He should be over there." Teruhashi pointed in the direction where she last saw him and you walked in the direction leaving Teruhashi with Flame tied up. Flame had anime tears rolling down his face and he turned towards Teruhashi.

"Teruhashi could you please help me escape from these ropes?" Flame begged.

"Of course!"

You walked over to Saiki and Hairo, "Hey Kusuo, Kineshi!"

"Hello there Y/n, everyone has to sing at least once so put in a song number!"

You stood and thought about all the possible song you could sing, but then you had an even better idea. Saiki reading your mind already knew he was doomed, "Hey Kuso have you put in a number yet?"

"No."

"Well great we can sing a duet!" You quickly put in a song number and Hairo went off to harass Flame to pick a song. For another few minutes you were just sitting next to Saiki, not really talking but it was more of a comfortable silence. Then there was a big commotion.

"The moment we've been waiting for!" one boy shrieked.

"Our class idol is going to sing!" another shouted.

"I'm a little embarrassed." Teruhashi said. Some boys were being a bit over dramatic.

"I can't believe we get to hear teruhashi sing!" one cried.

"Her voice is as pretty as she is!" Saiki was starting be get annoyed with all of the boys crying and shouting after her. —She hasn't even sung yet.

I see you out there Saiki. Welcome to my concert.

Saiki huffed.It's not your concert.

I know exactly what you're thinking. She's that pretty and has a great personality. there's no way that she can be all that and great at singing too. Maybe she'll turn out to be a horrible singer.

"But sorry, I'm super-duper good at singing. Because I am the perfect pretty girl you know I'm awesome at everything! Don't bother trying to resist me, I am such a cute and king and pretty girl. That soon enough...You're gonna say 'Oh' to me, Oh, you'll say it to me!" Teruhashi sang.

Ignoring her singing those lyrics are awful.

"She had a pretty voice Kusuo what do you think?" you turned to Saiki.

"She does have a nice voice but I didn't really like the song she was singing."

"Yeah now that you mention it, it was a pretty weird song."

Kaidou walked up the machine and took the microphone, "Well guess that I am up next." he said smugly. As he was singing many girls and boys were showering Teruhashi with compliments.

Teruhashi walked up to Flame, "So what did you think of my performance?"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah it was great, you're voice is really nice!"

"I'm so glad you think so!" Teruhashi had a small blush on her face. Is nice the best way you could describe my voice?! It belongs to an angel! Well I guess I should be grateful he liked it either way..

Your were cringing at Kaidou's singing, "I might have to get him some singing lessons after this."

Can someone please pay attention to the lost sheep behind you.

"Looks like I'm up next..yay." Flame cheered excitedly.

"How are you up next Flame, I put in my song before you." you asked.

"The karaoke gods are against me and now are forcing me to sing. It's alright though I chose the best song in there." Flame walked up the front.

"You go L/n!"

"Yeah Flame woo hoo!"

You leaned back into your seat and pulled out your phone to record, "I think I'm going to enjoy this."

Flame started the song and a funky beat started playing. The beat was going on for a while and Flame just stood there with a poker face holding his microphone. You on the other hand was trying not to laugh out because the scene playing out in front of you was just hilarious. You were holding up your camera and zoomed into Flame's face and after about 50 seconds of just the beat Flame finally sang, "Tequila." He sang in the most generic voice with no emotion at all.

Half of the class was holding in their laughs as well and the rest were just confused. The beat started again and there were more giggles throughout the room. Some student tried to do a light dancing wiggle to lighten up Flame's mood and show their support, but Flame just hated karaoke too much.

"Tequila." Flame spoke again in a monotone voice.

When the song finally ended everyone in the room clapped for him and cheered. Flame grumbled and sat next to you. You laughed and then smiled, "Great performance there champ."

"Shut up."

A worker opened the door, "Thanks for waiting who ordered the grand chocolate parfait."