Bown Down Peasants

Thank you guys so much for bearing with me. I managed to barely scrape by all my classes but I passed!! Also, I'm screaming cuz of Fire Force season 2!

P.S. the video is just my favorite song from the anime Carole & Tuesday.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I heard there was a new transfer student coming today." a girl whispered.

"Really? is it a boy?"

"Saiki." Kaidou approached the psychic that just wanted to go home, "Have you head about the new transfer student."

Saiki just tried to ignore him. —How could I have not heard about it. It's the only thing people are thinking about.

Kaidou not getting the message kept talking anyways, "They might be a spy sent to overthrow the school form Dark Reunion, but you don't have to for I- AaAAaH!" Nendou was creeping up behind Kaidou and ended up scaring him.

Kaidou was now one the floor wishing he could unsee everything.

"Kaidou are you okay?!" You ran to him and held his now unconscious body in your arms.

Approaching the school was a rather fancy limousine and inside that limo was a very rich young man with a fancy wine glass and he was monologing to himself. "People aren't born equal."

"Are you really going to change schools? This will be a step down from your father's prestigious alma mater." his driver asked.

"I've made my choice."

"Sorry I'll make arrangements right away."

The young man then continued on his monologue, "I was born a winner. Talent? Looks? Nothing so meaningless. I was born with a far greater power, by which of course I mean.. money."

The teacher walked into the classroom, thankfully Kaidou that been revived and was able to continue on with his day. "Okay, kids take your seats. Before we begin let me introduce our new transfer student."

Being honest you were very interested in the new transfer student, you heard he came from a big family and was rich. You didn't care about the rich part but you wondered if he would act like those rich people that you read in manga.

The teacher stepped to the side and an older man rolled out a red carpet and the rich boy walked onto it fanning his money and he even had some resting in his shirt pocket. "This is Metori Saiko."

"He just threw his wealth in our faces!" half the boys in the class shouted.

"Kusuo he seems like a cliche from those mangas."

"He looks annoying."

"But you haven't even spoken to him yet!"

"I can hear his thoughts."

"Forgot you could do that."

You turned your attention back to the transfer student as he began to talk. "Yes I am the Metori Saiko and let's get something straight I'm not here to befriends peasants so know your place when you speak to me."

Everyone in the class was thrown off and didn't like him as much. You just snickered because you found the way he talked funny. You watched at the whole interaction with the transfer wanting to sit where Takahashi was at and he ended up buying him off. It was really funny.

"Why did you come to our school anyway?" Kuboyasu asked as nicely as he could trying to restrain himself.

Saiki silently applauded his restraint. —Wow you can even see the veins on his forehead. As annoying as he is I welcome anyone that wants nothing to do with me.

"Fair question, ordinarily I wouldn't set foot in such a filthy school, but I have a good reason."

Teruhashi looked at the new transfer student. —Is he heading towards me?

You immediately got uncomfortable because of Saiko mad direct eye-contact with you. He then grabbed both of your hands with his own. "And that reason is you Y/n L/n, I saw you in town and had to track you down. I like you, be my girl."

Your face just blew up rest and you fell back in embarrassment, Saiki was quick to catch you.

"W H A T!!!" Everyone else screamed.

It was currently lunchtime and you were eating with Teruhashi, Yumehara, and Mera. "I can't believe he just said that to me out of nowhere." You just kept poking your rice with your chopsticks as you thought back to what Saiko had done earlier.

"What I can't believe is that he would transfer all the way here to come to talk to you Y/n!" Yumehara attempted to cheer you up. Mera just gave you a thumbs up because she was currently choking down her rice.

Teruhashi was deep in her own thoughts. —Am I just some kind of 2nd option?! He hasn't even acknowledged me! The most perfect pretty girl!

"Don't worry Y/n, maybe it was just a small joke or something." Teruhashi beamed her glowing aura which made you feel a lot better.

You smiled back at her and subconsciously beamed your own aura. You never mean to od it on purpose, it just happens. "Thanks a lot!" you started to eat again.

Teruhashi was eating and tried to fight off your natural aura off with her own, but it was getting too bright for her. Yumehara put on sunglasses because of how bright it was.

Over at the boy's table, Kuboyasu was angrily eating his food, "Man he pisses me off so much I just want to beat the crap out of him."

"Try not to let him get to you, just look! It's like he's living in some manga always surrounded by butlers and bodyguards. It's better just to stay away."

You looked over a Saiko and say Mera standing there beside the table he was eating at. —When did she get over there and get employed?!

"What are you broke saps yapping about?" Saiko magically appeared before the table Saiki, Kaidou, and Kuboyasu were eating at. Saiki was starting to get annoyed with the constant cash sound effect being used every time Saiko appeared. "Not that I have an interest in any of the problems of poor people like you. Have you guys seen Y/n anywhere?"

You heard your name slide out of the rich boy's mouth and you snuck your way to the girl's bathroom really quickly. You texted Flame and asked him to try and keep Saiko from entering the girl's bathroom.

While you were hiding in the girl's room Teruhashi was scrolling through all the companies the Saiko's family owned. —He's out of this world rich!! Y/n got a proposal of a lifetime!!

Saiko wandered off by himself on a journey, a mission, a REASON TO LIVE!! It was to find you. Since your fan club couldn't find you he decided to check the girl's bathroom since that's the most reasonable place you would go to. As he neared the girl's bathroom he says your cousin acting as a bouncer to the bathroom.

"Let me through peasant," Saiko ordered.

"No."

"Here have some money, this should be enough to buy you anything in any store in this poor town, and maybe even some for your family as well. Since Y/n will be my wife we in-laws should get to know each other better."

Flame not having much integrity let him into the bathroom because he was saving up for something and you don't get offered a lot of money every day. He walked away with a stream of tears rolling down his face in shame.—I'm sorry Y/n! I'll buy you something to make up for it.

There you stood dumbstruck at the fact that Saiko had just gotten past flame. —Flame this is BETRAYAL!!

Saiko grabbed your hands again "So how about it will you be my girl?"

"Uh.."

Saiki broke his chopsticks in aggravation. —Like hell.