Two Stalkers, Two Teenagers

*Cue panic attack* OH MY GOOOOOOOODNEss. Thank you guys so much for 28.7k views, 859 votes, and 721 of your comments. I really appreciate it. I never thought that this fanfic would get this far. Thank you for your comments and for taking this fanfic beyond what I could do on my own❤️

 Thank you for your comments and for taking this fanfic beyond what I could do on my own❤️

••••••••••••••••••

You and Saiki sat in the café enjoying the presence of each other while you both ate some treats. Saiki as usual was eating his coffee jelly in pure bliss and you were enjoying some chocolate cake. —I like spending time with Y/n but it's being ruined by two imposters.

Saiki internally glared at the two people sitting at the table not too far away from them. He just sighed and kept listening about the time Flame got his head stuck in a tree in Australia and there was an alligator not too far off that was eyeballing him.

Before you and Saiki had arrived at the café you two were being tiled by an overprotective Flame. —What does Saiki think he's doing with Y/n? Asking her on a date like that?!

Flame glared at the back of Saiki's head as he sat down on a bench and held a newspaper to cover his face. Once you had turned the corner he got up with the newspaper blocking some of his view and bumped into a certain girl. "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" he cut himself off, "Teruhashi? What are you doing here?" Flame asked.

Teruhashi was sweating bullets trying to come up with an excuse as so why she was here. She couldn't use the 'I'm going home' excuse because her house is in the opposite direction. "U-Um I was just taking a walk! Yes, that's it! I haven't been to this part of town very often so I like to come by now and then."

Flame narrowed his eyes at the blue-haired girl, "I don't believe you." he stated crossing his arms. —My charms aren't working!! I feel so powerless, I the perfect pretty girl shouldn't be pushed to such a corner like this!

"I guess you caught me." Teruhashi sweat-dropped while softly laughing. "I saw Saiki and Y/n heading off somewhere together in the opposite direction of where they usually go. As a friend, I thought I should just make sure that she's okay." Teruhashi half-lied to Flame.

Flame sighed scratching the back of his head, "To be honest I was talking them as well. How about we tail them together?"

"I guess that would be better."

"Here." Flame handed Teruhashi some items.

"What's this?"

"A spy trench coat, a fedora, a stick-on mustache, and glasses. We must conceal our identity." Flame informed as he placed on his fedora and black sunglasses.

"Why do you have these?" Teruhashi asked while placing the glasses on her face.

"You must be prepared for any occasion." Once Teruhashi had her outfit set the two then continued to follow your trail, which led to where you and Saiki are now.