Kuboyasu Has Entered the Chat

H/l ~ hair length
H/c ~ hair color
••••••••••••••••••••••

This morning at PK Academy students in class were talking about the new transfer student that was suppose to be coming in today.

'Good grief another transfer student.' Saiki thought.

"Hey did you hear that there's a new transfer student?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot!"

"I heard it's a guy."

"So what did you do for homework?"

"I didn't even do it man. You should let me peek."

"I'm not letting you peak!"

'Show some interest men.'

"Rumor has it that the new transfer student is a boy."

"Really?!"

"Wow I hope he's hot."

"I hope so too."

'Alright you girls are too interested. Besides why are people even getting excited about new transfer student sir have they already forgotten about the last one.' Saiki being most annoyed person in the room, wanted to go home more than anything. A red-headed teen with a dark walked up to Saiki.

"Hey Saiki lets talk around next week after class. I'm going to be busy this week helping Y/n with personal issues and Kineshi needs help for his tennis club. You're smart so I already assume you know what I'm talking about."

"Okay.

"Alright class lets settle down we have a new transfer student." The student has dark purple hair, purple eyes, and glasses. The whole glass didn't seem so excited by the new transfer. "Go ahead and introduce yourself." The boy then began writing in the board with chalk.

"My name is Aren Kuboyasu I moved here from Ibaraki prefecture."

"Was here?"

"Aye! Oh no! That's just an old habit! Forget I just did that!" He frantically erased a small portion of what he wrote on the board. The whole class seemed to cheer up after his introduction.

"Nice to meet you, Kuboyasu!"

"What was that?"

"What's up homies."

"What's up homies? Your an interesting one."

"The new kid seems like a pretty interesting guy huh Saiki?" Kaidou spoke.

'If only he was just interesting.'

•••••••

Kuboyasu walked out of the bathroom trying to act as normal as possible. Then he accidentally brushed shoulders with Takahashi. "Oh sorry." Then he continued of his path unknowing that Kuboyasu was about to wack him with a fire extinguisher.

'Crap goodie goodies don't wack each other with fire extinguishers every time they bump shoulders.'

'I don't think many delinquents would either."

'I can't do anything it's like I'm tied to a leash!'

'Feels that way because you were running wild.'

In the middle of his stomp and girl with h/l h/c hair came strolling through the halls and notice the purple headed teen. "Hello are you Aren Kuboyasu? The new transfer student?"

"Y-yes that's me." In Kuboyasu's head he's freaking out a bit that such a beautiful girl would even approach him.

"It's really you! Aren do you remember me ? It's Y/n!" You spoke excitedly.

A sudden flashback entered Kuboyasu's mind. He was suddenly reminded of you. He cursed himself for forgetting you.

'Why is it that Y/n known almost every transfer student? My curiosity has peaked.'

"Oh my god it is you! How've you been Y/n?!"

"I've been great I missed you so much!" You gave him a hug and he hugged you back. There might've been a psychic being a little ball of jealousy hiding in the corner. "How is your strength? Has it improved?

"W-well yeah but I haven't really been using it for the best things. I wasn't using it wisely like you said. My mom and dad were involved in gangs and so I followed in their footsteps. B-but I've changed schools in pursuit of a better life style and change my ways." At this point he was on the floor bowing to you, "I hope you could forgive me for misusing the gift you gave to me."

"You kneeled down to help and helped him up, "Hey listen while I'm kind of upset of your choices I can't stop you. I'm glad that you realized your actions and want to make up for them. But standing here and apologizing to me is a first step but it won't get anything done. Come one you can join me for some tea after school."

"Thank you and that sound nice." The two then walked off not knowing they left behind a pink headed boy seething in anger and jealousy.

'Good grief I know people don't change very quickly, but that quickly! Seriously?! I need to calm myself down before I break something.' Kusuo then teleported himself to the rooftop.