Comfort

I know I've been gone for a while and I've been struggling with some serious writers and artists block but I'm back and I'm going to to my best to give you guys some nice chapters. Thanks you for 15k views I really appreciate anyone who spends some of your life here❤️

 Thanks you for 15k views I really appreciate anyone who spends some of your life here❤️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Saiki was walking through the cave to reach the treehouse. You were currently flailing your arms and legs around since you managed to get tangled in a bunch of vines. Saiki saw you hanging upside down from a tree branch and sighed. —Good grief, I guess I should help her get down.

Saiki raised his hand about to use his powers but that's when you set your hands ablaze and burned the vines. He panicked thinking you were going to fall and hit the ground but you flew and sat on the branch. —I think I just saw something that wasn't supposed to be seen. Never mind that I thought Flame only had wind powers?!

Saiki just kept his thoughts to himself and walked ahead. "Hey Kusuo!" You waved at him from the top of the tree branch. He smiled and gently waved back at you. "Meet me by the waterfall!" You shouted. Saiki nodded his head and went inside of the treehouse to place his bag down first.

Walking back outside Saiki realized that there are a lot of waterfalls around.—She didn't specify which waterfall, what a pain.

He crossed his eyes and used clairvoyance and saw you sitting on a rock at the top of the waterfall. Saiki teleported a decent distance away from you and walked to you side. "What are we doing up here he asked?"

"I thought it'd be fun to swim!" You gave him a closed eyed smile.

Saiki stared at you with a poker face, "You want to swim in white water rapids at the top of a waterfall?"

"No silly!" You pointed at the base of the waterfall, "We have to get down to there where the water is calmer and more shallow."

"Alright I'll start walking then." Saiki turned around and tried to descend the safe way to the base of the waterfall, but you grabbed the back of his shirt preventing him from moving any further.

"What's the fun in walking? Let's jump!"

"No."

"Why not."

"Because I wish to live." Saiki was well aware that  he could survive the jump, he just didn't feel like plunging 70ft off a waterfall.

"You can trust me! I'll even hold your hand if your scared." You teased.

"Definite no."

"I'll bake extra cookies."

"Deal." Saiki would be a fool to reject your baking. Your treats tasted better than any cafe or bakery he has been too.