0️⃣0️⃣2️⃣

"What else?" Chloe asked while pushing the cart by putting her weight on it, like a child

"What else?" Chloe asked while pushing the cart by putting her weight on it, like a child. Jungkook just grinned at her behavior, "C'mon, we need brown sugar." Chloe saluted and followed the 'Chef'.

After a long grocery shopping, the couple went to pay for their products. Chloe opened her bag to look for her wallet when Jungkook stopped her, taking Chloe's small hand in his, "I'll pay." She gave him a small nod with a smile.

It took them about thirty minutes of walk, including talking and bickering around, to get to Chloe's household.

"Which do you prefer; apples or blueberries?" Jungkook asked while mixing the wet ingredients.

Chloe pretended to think, shutting her left eye and rubbing her chin, "I have never tried a blueberry pie before, truth to be told." Jungkook pursed his lips, "Blueberry it is, then."

Jungkook did his magic with the dough and put the soon-to-be-pie in the oven, "Now, we wait for 17 minutes."

Chloe beamed, "Can't wait!"

"Do you do yoga?" Jungkook indicated to the yoga mat, which was standing near the sofa, with a swift chin motion.

"Oh, yeah. Three days a week."

"That explains your posture and good shape." Chloe smiled at the compliment and looked down at her hand. Lifting her gaze to Jungkook, she asked, "What about you? Do you work-out?" Jungkook made a sheepish face, "From time to time." The female nodded, popping a blueberry to her mouth, grimacing at its sourness.

After a few minutes, the oven dinged, indicating for them to get the freshly baked pie out.

Jungkook, carefully, pulled the tray out, and placed it on the kitchen counter, "We must leave it for, minimum, an hour for it to sit and cool down."

Chloe groaned, "But I've been waiting so long." She tilted her head back with a whine.

He shushed her with a smirk, putting his index finger to his lips, "Don't be a baby. Trust me, the wait will be worth it."

The next hour was spent watching Hell's Kitchen that so-happened to broadcast on one of the channels. Chloe made funny comments almost every minute, making Jungkook grin and, even, let out a laugh, once at a time.

"Oh, wow! Jungkook, this is really tasty! Whatever you did, you did right." Jungkook chuckled, admiring her face with whipped cream on the corner of her mouth.

"You know that you really don't act your age, right?"

"Do you even know how old I am, mister?" Chloe threw him a funny look, licking the blueberry sauce from her upper lip.

"Hm, since you're in college, means you graduated from high school, obviously, which means you're older seventeen. You live alone, without your parents, in a full house, which means you're older nineteen. Your place looks tidy, which means you don't have a boyfriend. The conclusion is, you're about twenty years old, maybe plus one, two." Chloe blinked with her eyes wide, "You-" She took a small pause, "You should work as a spy or something."