0️⃣0️⃣3️⃣

"I am so excited! Where are we going? Are we going to get some food, or are we going for entertainment first?" Chloe bombed Jungkook with tons of questions, after climbing into his car.

Jungkook just grinned at her hyper attitude, "I have everything planned, so you just have to enjoy the evening with a handsome man by your side." He smirked cheekily.

"A handsome man, huh?" She raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow. Jungkook pursed his lips and nodded.

Chloe made a face, "Okay, then."

After a few minutes of driving and singing to every song they know, Jungkook pulled over.

The couple went into the building. Chloe looked around in unfamiliarity. A few seconds later, her face lit up in excitement, "FOR REAL?"

Jungkook gave her a nod with a proud smile.

With that, Chloe's running around with squeals began.

"Oh my God! You're so cute! Can I take you home?" She groaned in delight, "Y'all are killing me with cuteness!" The female smiled. It felt like the best day of her life.

"Looks like you have a soft spot for dogs." Jungkook kneeled beside her and petted a puddle.

Dog café.

That's where he brought her.

"This is one of the best days of my life! Thanks, Jungkook." She leaned and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek, making Jungkook's actions halt. His cheeks started to heat up, but he masked his fluster quickly with a smile, "You're welcome."

With that, their date began.

After giving their order, the duo played with the pups.

"I think she likes you a lot." Chloe grinned at Jungkook's interaction with the white puddle, whose name was Miri.

"I'm good with animals in general." He cupped the dog's muzzle carefully.

"Oh, our order's ready. I'll go get it," Jungkook announced. Chloe nodded, not sparing him a look.

Suddenly a buzz was heard from the surface of the table. Chloe peeked to see that Jungkook's phone was ringing.

Incoming call from Jennie...

She twitched her brows in confusion. Jennie? A friend, perhaps. Shrugging, she turned to the dogs again.

"Hey, you'll have to wait a little for your beverage. Is that okay?" Almond irises stared at Chloe. She gave him a nod with a hum.

The buzz was heard again. Jungkook grabbed his gadget and checked the ID. He tilted his head like he was debating himself in his head.

"I'll excuse myself for a second." He threw her a smile. Chloe nodded, "Sure."