0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣

"Hey, Tae..." Jungkook trailed off, standing beside his friend who was making coffee.

Once his eyes landed on Jungkook, his smile faded, "What do you want?"

"I- uh.." He let out a big breath, "Look, man, I'm sorry. You were worried for me and I was acting carelessly. But you know me, I get stressed out fast and act irrationally sometimes. I'm not good at expressing my feelings, but you're my best friend. I'm sorry." He looked down.

Suddenly, he felt a heavy weight on his back, and Taehyung's familiar contagious chuckle was heard, "I forgave you a long time ago. Just wanted to see how long will it take for you to apologize." Jungkook smiled, "Asswipe. But, thanks."

"What are friends for? Now let's go. Boss is probably waiting for us."

-|-

"Hey, Jimin." Chloe went to his friend and high-fived him.

"Wassup. Were you called too?" Chloe nodded, chewing on her gum.

"It sounded urgent." Jimin nodded, furrowing his eyebrows.

"He is ready to see you two." Chief's secretary announced, who was wearing a white blouse with a pencil skirt, matched with white heels.

The duo stood up and turned the handle, entering the office.

"You wanted to see us, sir," Jimin announced their appearance.

The elder man hummed, "It's good to see you two. How is your shoulder, Chloe?" Her hand went to her right shoulder immediately after his mention, "It's healing pretty good. The doctor said it should be completely healed in a day or two." He nodded in answer, "That's good."

-|-

"We're here, sir."

"It's great to see you two. I'm glad you made up." Jungkook nodded, "It was my fault anyway."

-|-

"Chloe, Jimin, we have an important mission for you, two."

-|-

"There's a serious mission for you, guys." Jungkook hummed.

-|-

"Ruby Brians. I'm pretty sure you're acquainted with the name."

-|-

"Yeah. He's a well-known robber, who goes exclusively for expensive jewelry." Taehyung spoke.

-|-

"That's right, Chloe. Now, his target became 'The Hope Diamond' which is worth 250 Million US dollars..."

-|-

"It's the most expensive and perhaps the most famous jewel in the world is a 45.52 carat blue stone."

"What's the part of our job?" Jungkook voiced.