0️⃣1️⃣1️⃣

"You have a mission with Jennie." Taehyung handed Jungkook a black sealed file.

"Uh, great." Ripping off the wrapper he got the papers out. After looking through it for a few seconds, his gaze averted to his friend, "Seriously?"

Taehyung smirked, "Yeah."

"Isn't there anyone who can cover me?" Jungkook threw the papers on the table.

"Hm, Jeon Jungkook declining a mission: something new. And no, everyone else is busy doing their job."

"It's just-" He sighed, "It was okay back then when I played a couple with Jennie. But I have a girlfriend now." Jungkook locked his hands before him, leaning to the table with his torso.

"I'm starting to think that Chloe affects you too much. But watching you and Jennie kiss was always fascinating."

Jungkook scoffed a smirk, "I'm starting to think you're into exhibitionism."

Taehyung scrunched his face, "Ew, no! Now chop-chop! And stop complaining." He clapped his hands and left the room, leaving his friend to sigh.

"Hey, Jungkook. How are you?" Jennie went to hug her partner. She was slightly confused when he didn't hug her like he used to, "Hey, Jen. I'm good. Yourself?" She nodded with a smile.

"Heard you've got a- lady friend? That was surprising. Never thought you would commit." She blurted.

"Who told you?" Jungkook looked at her with furrowed brows.

"Uh- is that really important?" She tried to dodge the question. Jungkook sighed in realization, "Kim Taehyung, I'll kill you." He muttered under his breath.

"Yes, Jennie. I do have a girlfriend now." The female nodded slowly, "Good for you! So what's our mission?"

"Didn't you receive the file?"

She tilted her head, "Didn't open it, yet."

"Mr.Grey, one of the biggest businessmen of Los Angeles, is rumored to deal with illegal weapon business. He covers up everything under his company's name to do the dirty work. This Saturday he is hosting a party for the elite families, where another deal will be made. Our part is to stop it and catch him red-handed." Jungkook closed the file with a slap.

Jennie nodded, "Nothing we can't handle, right partner?" She handed him a coffee she brought earlier with a suggestive grin. Jungkook slightly smiled, "Yeah."

-

"I'm telling you, Mina never gives up." Chloe chuckled before sipping his iced tea. Matt mirrored her actions, "I kinda miss her. Let's meet up the tree of us someday!" Chloe nodded in acceptance, "Great idea," She groaned, "I missed you."

"Me either, Buns."

"Speaking of Mina: do you remember the guy who asked her out at the beginning of 6th grade?" Matt tilted his head, thinking. Once he remembered, "Right, the blonde exchange student from Australia. He was a mess back then." Chloe nodded, "Well, puberty hit him like a train. Now, he is the hottest guy in our university. Mina was biting her knuckles once she saw him again."