0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣

"Jason Park. Sounds familiar?" Jungkook smirked knowingly.

Mason stood there for a few seconds. After coming back to consciousness he shook his head, "Nah, never heard of him." Jungkook nodded a couple of times and held his hand in the air, "Okay, then. Can I count on your help?"

Mason softly grinned, shaking his hand, "Sure, buddy."

"Great. Now, let's go for some background check, shall we?"

-

"Go west for about ten meters, there you'll see a big silver door behind the ivy bushes."

"Copy." Chloe looked as if the road was clear before quickly walking where she was told.

"Jimin, I'm here."

"Great, now put the thing I gave you and stick it near the smart-lock."

Chloe reached for her backpack, grabbing the small machine, and putting it on the door. Small red lights were flickering on the thing. Soon, it let out a few beeps and with the green lights replacing red, the door erupted open.

"Holy crap! This is cool." Jimin chuckled at his friend's reaction.

Letting herself in, she was met with blank darkness. Turning on the night vision on her glasses, she walked further.

"Jimin, do you see anything?" The female observed the place from the bottom to the top. All she could see was a pitch-black tunnel.

"Not yet. I don't see any objects in the area of a kilometer, which is really weird. What about you?" Chloe walked further, "Nothing, I can't see the end of the tunnel."

"Hold on, I'll try something else. Don't lose me."

After five minutes of walking, Chloe huffed in annoyance. They were positive that the hide-out was here. She was going to give up when the corner of her eyes caught a door, similar to the entrance one, on the left wall of the tunnel.

"Jimin, does that door opening thing, by any chance, work multiple times?" She caressed the DNA lock.

"Depends on the lock. Is it the same with a code?"

"No, it's the DNA one. Similar to our HQ's." Jimin hissed from the other side, "Then it's more complicated. Oh, didn't you grab the fingerprint sheets?"

"Right."

Squatting down, the girl applied some white powder on the lock for some visible prints. Finding a perfect one, she grabbed one of the thin fingerprints sheets and tapped firmly on the chosen one. After a few seconds, she put the sheet on her thumb with a sticky side. After, Chloe cleaned the locking device and put on her thump, letting it scan. The female was, somewhat, nervous as she tried it only a couple of times.