0️⃣0️⃣5️⃣

"Chlo, can you bring me plastic cups from the box?" Mina asked. Her friend nodded and walked away to accomplish the given task.

While walking, she felt someone's approaching presence.

"Hi, Chloe!"

"Hello, Seokjin." She showed a polite smile.

"Ah, please, it's Jin. How are you?" Chloe nodded slowly, "I'm good. A little worried about the finals, but- yeah."

"Right, good luck. I'm sure you'll do well."

"Thanks!" She suddenly realized, "Ah, did you notice my friend Mina?" Seokjiin thought for a second, "I think I recall her face. The redhead?."

"Yeah, that's her. She's just been asking about you lately."

"Really? That's unfortunate..."

"Why? Do you have an eye on someone else?" She bent down to get the pack of red cups.

Jin rubbed a spot behind his head, "Sort of." Chloe hugged the item in her hands, "That's a shame. I'll go deliver these. Talk to you later, Jin." He nodded, showing his sweet smile.

"Here you go, Mina."

"Oh, thanks! So, did you find out whether he has a girlfriend?" She cheekily asked like she's starting a random conversation.

Chloe smiled, "I don't think he has. But- he has a crush on someone." She frowned, ripping the cup package. Her smile returned to her face, "Nevermind that. It's not like it was something serious." Chloe rubbed her shoulder and went away.

"Do you need help, Cindy?" Black startled Bambi eyes stared at Chloe, "Huh? Are you talking to me?"

Cindy was cute; with raven round eyes, framed with big square glasses, dark long hair, which was always loose, and she always wore skinny jeans with baggy sweatshirts.

Chloe showed her a friendly smile, "Of course! Let me help with that poster." She pinned the other two sides of the poster to the place, while Cindy hesitantly started to glue it.

"Uhm- I couldn't have imagined that a girl like you would talk to me." She looked down a bit with her hair falling down and covering her face.

"A girl like me?" Chloe wondered.

The girl answered with a small nod, "You're quite popular, you know. Most girls are friends with you, those who are not - they just envy you. And all the boys adore you." Her soft, soothing voice was almost inaudible. No one in a meter distance probably couldn't hear her.

"Oh- that's interesting... I didn't know that. You're always seen alone." Chloe cocked her head to the side, "Why?"

"I- Uhm, don't really have- I don't really 'do' friends. That's all. Thanks for your help, anyway."