0️⃣1️⃣3️⃣

Jungkook smirked with a soft scoff after hanging up. He put the phone to the side and turned to the girl, "Why don't we stay in for today, hmm?"

Chloe put down her bag on the coffee table, "Oh, okay then. Do you want a drink?"

He shook his head, "I'm okay. Come sit with me." Jungkook patted the space beside him indicating for his girlfriend to occupy the spot next to him.

Chloe walked to plop on the couch. Her hands reached for the TV remote when Jungkook spoke again, "It's really nice to see you again, Agent Avery." Her form froze.

The brunette gulped and put on a frown, "What are you talking about?"

"I would say your acting is very convincing if I wasn't certain."

She tilted her head to the side for a second. Suddenly Chloe's eyes popped open, "You're Agent 001."

He smiled, "Bingo. How come you never told me your last name when we first met?" Chloe shrugged, "How did you even find out?"

"C'mon, it's my job to solve cases. And there was a small help from Taehyung's side." She huffed. A sudden scene came to her head and she smirked, "'I'm an office worker', huh?"

Jungkook chuckled, "Yeah, it was kind of lame. Should've thought of something cooler."

She squinted her eyes, "Did you involve yourself with me because of my job?"

He gave her a look, "Darling, I didn't even know at that time that a fragile girl like you would be involved in this business. How did you even get into it?"

She clicked her tongue, "How do I know that you weren't told to kill, or worse - dig on my Headquarters?"

Jungkook shrugged, "Guess you'll have to trust me."

"Jungkook, I signed the papers that I can't confess to anyone about my job." She sighed, her hand brushed through her dark locks.

Jungkook reached for Chloe's hand, "I did too. You know it's really amusing that I didn't realize earlier. It was too obvious."

Chloe snorted, "Says the one who goes on business trips twice a month." Jungkook smirked in response, "But you never found out."

Damn it.

"How did you get yourself involved in this sphere?"

Chloe sighed, "It was my uncle. He was my, uh, karate coach. He died on one of his missions after he got me to get into the HQ's when I was 16. I promised to continue his work. What about you?"

Jungkook played with the ring on his middle finger, "I would say it was rather a childhood dream of mine. Started with 'Spy Kids' when I was a kid and James Bond's influence was huge." The couple chuckled.