0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

"Did you find anything else?" Jungkook asked Mason, who was sitting beside him on the computer.

"Not really. You?" Jungkook nodded with a smirk, "Actually, yeah. I found out he had a son. Surprisingly born in the same year as you." Mason looked at Jungkook with narrowed eyes and bit his inner cheeks, controlling his emotions.

"Let's continue tomorrow, shall we? I'm really tired." Jungkook nodded, "Sure. See you tomorrow." With that, he exited the office.

"Do you think he suspects something?" The man sat in Jungkook's place.

Mason glared at the door, "He knows something."

"You know we can't let that happen."

The man nodded, "I know. I know."

-

Chloe placed her suitcase on the hotel bed, setting up all of her pieces of equipment.

"Jimin, can you check the guests on this floor? I'm sure the influencers are all here."

"Got it."

Grabbing the listening device, the girl put the headphones on.

"...I need you to arrange it for me today. García can't find out I went bankrupt."

"Yes, sir."

"Interesting." Pushing a button, she changed the desired hearing area.

"Listen, I need this deal. Getting him down is my number one priority. For the record, yours should be, too."

"There are way more skeletons in the closet than I expected."

Jimin's voice suddenly echoed in her ears, "So, Gabriel Waves is staying in 103. And Chase Carter is in 105."

Chloe quirked her eyebrow, "It's getting more and more interesting with each minute."

Suddenly, three knocks were planted on the door.

"Who's that?"

Jimin quickly looked into the camera system, smirking in the discovery, "Ernesto, who happened to fancy you."

"Oh, shut it." Quickly packing all her gadgets, she went to open the door. Not forgetting to fix her hair before.

Really, it revealed Ernesto.

"Mr.García. To what I owe this pleasure." She left the man in the entry and walked into the room, swaying her hips.

Ernesto grinned at the dashing woman in front of him, "Miss. Park, would you like to join in for dinner?" He suggestively smiled.

Chloe shifted her weight on her left leg, "Are you inviting me to date?"

"If you're against that idea, let's call it a pre-deal meeting." The woman skeptically narrowed her eyes.