0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣

Five months later

"Are there any other entrances? This one gives me anxiety."

"Don't be a child, Chloe. Nothing you can't handle."

Chloe groaned, "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Chloe took a deep breath and jumped through the sewer hole.

She landed with a splash under her feet which, definitely, can't be anything good.

"Ew, I think I stepped on poop."

The man scrunched his eyebrows, "No need for the details."

"Okay, where do I go?"

"Go ten meters to the west, there will be a hatch on the floor."

"Copy."

Chloe walked through the sewage water, muttering small curses in disgust.

"I'm here."

"You gotta open it."

"What is there?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

Chloe pulled the hatch open to see nothing but dirty water.

"I hope you grabbed your swimsuit."

"Hoseok, you, motherfu-"

-

"Good job on the mission, Chloe."

"Where is Hoseok, Jin?" She glared at the man. Seokjin smiled sheepishly, "He said he had some business to handle."

"Sure, he did." She rolled her eyes, "Did you complete your mission already?"

Jin nodded, "Yeah, it was a piece of candy." Chloe scoffed a smirk, "Right. Forgot you graduated the college with a gold medal."

"Oh, come on. Let's confess that I'm good at my work."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say. You still have a long way ahead of you to reach my level."

Jin rolled his eyes, "Cocky."

"Bye, Jin. I need a hot shower and some rest. ASAP."

Seokjin started to work at Chloe's Headquarters since he got his first mission to go undercover to dispose of Mason and keep everyone updated on his plans.

Not everything went by plan, nevertheless, he joined the family.

"Hi, hone- oh, my god. Where have you been?" Jungkook asked in amusement, looking at his girlfriend. She was drenched, her hair was a mess, something green was stuck to her face and she smelled. Bad. Really bad.