0️⃣0️⃣9️⃣

"Hey!" Jungkook and Chloe collided in a tight hug.

"Haven't seen you in almost a week?" Chloe nodded in his embrace, inhaling Jungkook's scent, "I missed you." Jungkook failed to suppress a smile.

"How're your parents?" The girl smiled and nodded slowly, "They're good. What about your business trip. Was it any success?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side, looking for the right answer, "Uhm, let's just say it didn't go as I planned. But it's okay. Is our date today still on?" He smirked, raising his eyebrow. Chloe smiled, "Wouldn't miss it for anything."

-

"Hey, Tae. Did you find out what I asked you?" Jungkook approached his friend from behind and placed his hand on his shoulder, observing his work.

"Man, the East Headquarters security is on another level. The protection is real. I would like to meet with the person who provided that and have a talk."

Jungkook stared at his friend, "You're kidding. What happened to the cocky Kim Taehyung who was stating that every computer was at his legs."

Taehyung hissed, tilting his head, "Not my words, but whatever. All I could find is that she's really good at her job and definitely knows what she's doing. The lady cracks missions like nuts. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything else. At some point, you may be as good as her." He puckered his lips and nodded.

Jungkook gave his computer genius friend a look, "You mean- she may be as good as me?" His tone was more like stating.

Taehyung turned around on his chair to him. Tilting his head to the side, "Why do you care so much? Don't you already have someone to entertain? Chloe, was it?"

"How did you-" His words were stopped.

"I secretly sneaked into your phone. You have no backup or whatsoever. Hacking your password was as easy as-"

Jungkook cut him off before he could continue, "Okay, whatever. I just wanted to know the agent who beat me."

"Erm, I would like to clear this. You, my friend, could've easily handled the situation. That's a fact." The hacker threw a chip into his mouth.

Jungkook wanted to say something, but sighed, "Probably. Probably not. It doesn't matter now anyway. Can you dig in further, please? I'll owe you one." Taehyung smirked, "You started with that."

"I have a date tonight." Jungkook turned around to leave. Taehyung turned to his desk back and waved his hand, "Have a good one."

-

"You know, I used to be really obese. Like, really." Chloe suddenly stated a fact, putting a spoon with a frozen dessert in her mouth. Jungkook's eyes slightly widened in surprise. I mean, who would've thought. The girl was in perfect shape.