0️⃣0️⃣7️⃣

"Good! Morning!" A very familiar voice screamed at Chloe's ear

"Park Jimin, you're a moron!" Grabbing the nearest pillow, the girl threw it to him. Unfortunately, he caught it.

"I was waiting for you to wake up for three hours, now. Get yo lazy ass up, we have a stinky rich ball to attend."

"Okay, okay. Just give me 5 minutes."

"I swear if you fall back asleep-"

"Get out!" Another pillow went flying to him.

"Jesus, I need a new partner."

"I heard that!"

-

"Jungkook, the necessities are delivered!" Jungkook quickly put on a black Tee and went out to the living room.

"Is everything there?" He approached his friend.

Taehyung nodded, opening another suitcase, "Pretty much. They even sent us Armani suits. Oh, I'm so taking this with me after the mission."

"Uh-huh, good luck with that. You won't even be there most of the time."

"Uh-uh," He raised his pointing finger in the air upwards, shushing his friend, "The main part is that I'll be there. Here, seems like it's yours." Taehyung handed Jungkook a black velvet suitcase.

"I'll go get ready." He accepted it and went to his room.

-

"I want to carry weapons and stuff like you, too," Jimin whined.

"Are you sure you could handle that?" Chloe smirked, looking in the mirror.

"Rude!"

"I'll go do my make up." She quickly took the dress and went to her room.

"And hurry up, we don't have 10 hours." Chloe's door opened slightly and a middle finger was thrust out.

Jimin chuckled and took his tuxedo to try it on.

-

"Do you think I can sneak in a snack?" Taehyung fixed his tie.

Jungkook threw him a displeased look, "Can't you be civil for a few hours?"

"Hey, I might get hungry. And when I'm hungry, my brain stops harmonizing with my body."

"How are you my friend."

-

Jimin slightly knocked on Chloe's door, "Are you done, already?"

"Just a few touches. You can come in!" The guy pushed the door open, revealing Chloe in a black silky dress, which's upper part was a beautiful corset, and lower - was flowy. The gown reached the floor. The strap was thin, and the cleavage cut wasn't too revealing. The dress had a cut on the left side, showing a good glimpse of her milky leg. Her hair was in beachy waves. Black heels and silver hoop earrings iced up her look perfectly.