author note

Hello smol beans :')

Before we get to the story I must remind you of what you already know; I do not own any rights to the characters, ideas, plot, dialogue, and whatsoever. All rights go to Suzanne Collins, the author of the original book, The Hunger Games. This is just a fan-fiction novel based off the novel. Please take note that if you haven't read the books (nor watched the movies), this might be a bit hard to understand sometimes. I only own my original characters; Ophelia, Percy and Ace, their storyline and plot.

I decided to write a Cato Fanfiction because he's always been my favorite character in the trilogy next to Finnick and I just think he deserves so much better. He was broken and was dead before the Games even started.

The movies did him no good and left him hated by a lot of viewers which made me so mad ajdakdj but anywayyyys

PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT A PERFECT BOOK, MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH, THANK YOU!

Also, this fanfiction is mostly based on the movie, even though there are a few adjustments in the story to fit my characters storyline better. You will notice some similarities to the book series as well so I will just mix movie and book together a bit.

The fanfiction starts in District 12 and you will firstly get some information about the relationships between my main character Ophelia and her friends in Twelve before the yearly reaping starts.

Btw, don't expect love at first sight in this book where they end up together in the first two chapters. It will take time to evolve feelings which is more realistic than making out in the third chapter. There will be cheesy romantic scenes but you will have to be patient :')

The amazing cover for this story was made by  @KRONBLADE !
Follow her and request a cover, a gif set or whatever you'd like yourself! She's amazing!!

The amazing cover for this story was made by  @KRONBLADE !Follow her and request a cover, a gif set or whatever you'd like yourself! She's amazing!!

Lastly and most important thing; English isn't my first language but I try to improve my writing every day. Don't mind to point out mistakes I make, it helps me improve!

Anyways, thank you very much for your interest of reading my fanfiction and thank you for every comment for me to read and for actually taking your time and reading the whole prologue, means a lot :')

may the odds be in your favor.

love, wentmad

DISCLAIMER

I do not own The Hunger Games, but I do own Ophelia and all the scenes in which you want to strangle yourself because of how cute she and Cato are.      

STARTED:
10/4/19
FINISHED:
17/6/20

(this amazing banner is made by @KRONBLADE  !!)

(this amazing banner is made by @KRONBLADE !!)