Kaminari(☁️)

Title: Charger
Time: Present
Warnings: Fluff
Quirk or Your Choice or Quirkless

—/—

Honestly, not having school was both a drag and a gift. Not having school was a gift its self but UA was always exciting and interesting. Plus I got to see my crush, the bolt Denki Kaminari, how on earth did I even fall for him? I don't know. What I do know thought is that I missed him, but that also got me thinking. Why does he never flirt with me? Was I not pretty enough for him, I decided not to let my day off become a depressed one and went to the arcade.

Waving bye to all my animals I locked he door and left down the street. The arcade wasn't far from where I lived to it was a plus for me.

Opening the door the bell rung, alerting somebody of my presence. I just continued with my day, not worrying to much about the whole Kaminari thing. Which was proven difficult as he FREAKIN ENTERED THE ARCADE!!?!?

I could feel myself blush and thanked whoever for the dim lights, he noticed me and started to run up to me.

"Hey! YN didn't know you'd be here!" I nodded and rubbed my elbow.

"Y-yeah, came to get my mind off some stuff." Some pretty hot stuff, he nodded and asked if I wanted to play Mortal Combat. I agreed and the day didn't turn out to be that much sucky. Game after game, after game he just couldn't seem to beat me, which was weird since I watched him play against Kirishima and he was good.

As we were leaving the arcade I asked about it. "What gives? Were you going easy on me."

"What! No, I just got... Distracted. Um! Wanna get some ice-cream, I got some money in my pocket I wanna spend."

"Spend, you should save it."

"Whens the last time you've been able to hold back from spending money." I laughed and nodded, I mean free ice-cream.

~Ding~

"AHOY CUSTOMERS! WELCOME TO SCOOPS AHOY I WILL BE YOU GUIDE ON THIS TRIP OF FLAVOR, what could I get you guys today?"

"One lemon ice-cream, and (ice-cream)." He nodded and we moved to the register, getting his wallet out.

"That would be 987.24 yen!" (which is like 9.34 american dollars) I made a confused face as the original should be 1321.25 yen. (12.50).

"Oh, its a couples sale."

"Were-.!"

"OF COURSE! RIGHT!" Denki quickly paid and took my hand dragging me out the store with our ice-cream.

"C-couple, huh?"

"Oh, yeah." He scratched the nip of his neck, letting out a big sigh.

"I like you, like really like you. Its gotten to a point where I would get distracted from everything because of you."

"But... You never flirt with me."

"Because I didn't want you to think of me as just some flirt, like more then that."

"Aw, this is so good to know you like me too."

-Lil Timeskip-

We were just holding hands and walking around town from then on. My hadn't rung in some time and I had been concerned to to Kaminari's dislike I let go of his hand to check my phone, only to realize it was dead. I whined pressing the button over and over.

"What, phone dead?" I nodded, he grabbed it from and winked to me. Pressing the tip of his tongue to my charger spot, it turned back on, fully charged. "Better get used to stuff like that, since you are mine now?" He whispered into my ear, making me shudder and blush into his shoulder.

"Dang it! You ruined my seduction by your cuteness!"