Todoroki(🔥)

Todoroki's POV

"HOW CAN I NOT BE STRESSED OUT! THEY HAVE HER, THEY HAVE Y/N!" My voice cracked, the League of Villains had kidnapped Y/n. Why hadn't I been there to protect her! If only I was there on time. "I-I was suppose to be there to protect her!"

Flashback

"Hey Todo!" Y/n answered the phone cheerfully for our secret date. "Gosh! I am so excited!"

"Glad you are," I felt safe with Y/n, a feeling nobody else can provide. Nobody can just make me smile by thinking about them. "I'm sorry I am going to be a little late. I had to lie to my father, I'm also going to puck something up. It should only take 10 minutes."

"Finnnne," She huffed jokingly. "Just don't be long, my prince."

"Of course not princess." I laughed at our cheeky nicknames. "Love you, see you soon."

"You too!" She hung the phone up, I shook the dorky smile off my face and walked into the flower shop. She loved these blue and white flowers, so I decided to get her them, the next shop I stopped by was a jeweler who I had make a necklace and matching promise rings.

I had been dating Y/n since last year and we both loved each other, even though we don't publicly express it. But she was my world, my lit in the messed up society.

I knocked on her apartment door, when I tapped the door it slowly opened to my touch. I was very concerned, my breathing hitched as I saw the apartment trashed with blood drops on the white carpet. I dropped the flowers and pasted out.

Flashback Over

I passed out!!! HOW PATHETIC! Y/n's probably fighting for her life! I stormed out the room and to the last known location of the League. I had gotten a tip of where the League was but thought it was just a prank.

Freezing the kicking the door down I saw her, my beautiful angel covered in her own blood. Her breathing weak, a blood stained note across from her. I ran over to her looking at the wound. I applied pressure, tears soaking both of our faces.

"No, no, no. Y/n come on! Don't do this to me! You can't die, you just can't! I need you."

"Todo, hun," Her words were slow and fragile. "I. Love you." I could hear sirens in the background as her eyes flickered from life to death.

"No, no! Y/n eyes open! Keep them open for me! Come on, princess you can't do this!" The medics ran and tried to pry me off of her body. I finally gave out and watched as they rushed her to the ambulance, I sat in the back of the ambulance with her. I kept my hand on her leg as it was the only way for me to keep some contact at the time.

This couldn't be happening, she couldn't be dying! Not Y/n, she's my everything. If I lose her, I lose everything!

THE END!!!! HA! should i do a part 2?