Dabi(☁️)

It like switches from you to me, sorrrrrry.

  You were a healer, and worked for the League of Villains. Obviously, your twin brother was the Leader of the group and had the complete opposite quirk of yours. While he decays stuff he touches, you rebuild it. Say you have a deep cut, you would then be able to rebuild the tissues in it to make it brand new!

  None of the villains knew you were his twin since you guys were so bipolar, they just thought you guys were secretly dating since her was so protective of you. Which made you wanna vomit, until Dabi was pressing his luck on day and teasing Tomura while you were out.

  "Jeez Christ, patchwork! She's my twin sister!" Dabi's eyes widened, and in his heart he leaped with joy. You were a free woman.

  "Great!" Tomura glared at him threw his hand as you interrupted by walking in Dabi smirking at you.

  "Hey sweetie, didn't know you had a twin."

  "Finally, thought it take forever for you guys to find out."

  "Nope, sand paper here told me." I nodded my head and went to my room to go relax some.

~3 hours later~

  Toga bursted into my room, pulling me out quickly. "We're playing dare or dare! Come on!"

  "Dare or... dare? Okay..." I said nervous as I found everybody sitting in a circle.

  "Anyway! Dabi I dare you to kiss (Y/n)!"

  My mouth dropped, and Tomura growled getting up to guard me. Before he could Dabi sweepers me up and ran with my down the hall into my room. Tomura pounding on the door in between us.

  "I WILL DECAY THIS DAMN DOOR SCAR FACE!"

  "Don't your dare decay my door Tomura!"

  "Fine! Brat, don't do anything stupid! I need a drink."

  "So... now that he's gone. Do you actually wanna kiss?" He asked me out of blue, and oddly gentle.

  "Wha... well sort of yeah."

  "That's all I needed to hear." He pulled me into a kiss, you could feel the cold staples and oddly enjoyed them. Afterwards he pulled away and just stared down at you.

  "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"