Iida(🔥)

⚠️ If you ever are in a place in mind please find help!! I am definitely am not a professional and you should talk to a professional but I am open and will listen to you because everybody matters!! You can also call 1-800-273-8255 please do not do it, you life matters!!⚠️

Requested: Sadbeantm

(FIRST POV)
School work had become unbearable for me, and the stress of home was catching up to me as well. I was constantly pulling my hair trying to juggle everything along with hiding my scars.

My self-esteem only lowered when I saw how hard everybody working in my class and how much better they were then me. I was in my dorm room crying in front of the mirror on the ground. I was up until 3 am studying put everything I did I couldn't understand it.

WHY CAN'T I JUST BE SMART LIKE THE OTHERS!!

I looked back up and saw another version of myself leaning over my shoulder.

"You know, your better off dead. Everybody else is so much better then you, your just a waste of an education. Your hopeless! Think about it, your just dragging everybody down! Even your boyfriend, Iida think about how much better his life would be if he didn't have to worry about a useless nobody like you! You can't even understand a simple math problem!! Nobody wants you here, your better off outed!"

"N-no. I-I'm trying!" My voice was meek and sad. I couldn't stop as the blade seeped into my wrist.

"Do you honestly think that'd do the job!! Your scared! Your a nothing who can't even kill yourself right! How do you screw that up!!"

"Stop it!!!" I shouted punching the mirror, seeing multiple reflections of myself. My blood shoot eyes, and dripping wrist. I dropped the blade and started crying harder my salty tears stinging my wound.

"(Y/n)! Are you- okay... (Y/n)!!" I looked over wide eyed as Iida rushed over to me and pressed a white wet rag against my wrist. The blood staining the rag.

"What are you doing??" Hearing Iida's voice I couldn't handle it and cried an uncontrollable amount, Iida tightly hugged me. Soothing my as I sobbed into his chest, getting his night shirt soaked.

"T-the voices th-they wont go away!!" After I calmed down enough to talk I explained everything that was happening. Hs brought me into a soft kiss, full of love.

"Your not alone (Y/n), you'll never be alone. Because I'll never leave you! I love you, I love everything about you, all your imperfections and flaws! I love how hard you work, I admire you (Y/n)! And if you were having trouble with school you had of asked for help! I would of helped you with everything!"

"Do you mean it?"

"Yes! Of course I do, your my everything (Y/n)! I love you, so please never do everything like that again."

"I'm sorry! I love you too Iida!" He brought in for another long kiss, and back into a hug petting me.

"Lets get you to Recovery Girl."